ZOTAC is pleased to announce the new ZBOX AD06 with boosted performance for greater graphics and processing capabilities without sacrificing energy-efficiency or the flexible form factor. I've attached the press release. Further info and high res images can be found below. As always any news or posts would be most greatly valued!
- New performance boost
- ZOTAC ZBOX with AMD Radeon HD 7340 graphics
- AMD E2-1800 APU (dual-core, 1.7 GHz)
- AMD Radeon HD 7340 GU
- DVI & HDMI outputs
ZOTAC ZBOX AD06:
- 2 x 204-pin DDR3-1333 SO-DIMM slot
- Support 2.5-inch SATA HDD
- 2 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports
- 4 x High-Speed USB 2.0 ports (2 on back panel, 1 on front, 1 on top)
- Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11n WiFi & Bluetooth 4.0 technologies
- High-amperage USB charging capable (yellow ports)
- Bundled MCE-compatible remote w/ USB IR receiver
- Bundled VESA75/100 mount
ZOTAC ZBOX AD06 Plus ALSO includes:
- 2GB DDR3
- 320GB 5400RPM HDD
Press Release Gallery
Further Reading: Read and find more Computer Systems press releases at our Computer Systems PR index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!