City of Industry, C.A., USA - November 6, 2012 - ADATA Technology a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, is launching a Facebook giveaway event to coincide with the start of the shopping season.
Participants need only 'Like' the ADATA USA Facebook fan page and then enter their email address. Entrants will be automatically entered into a prize drawing for the chance to win a DashDrive Elite HE720, a stereo headset, a stylish messenger bag, and other cool gear for the holidays. The chance to win is increased for each user when he/she 'Shares' the contest on his/her Facebook wall.
The online event will run in two phases. Phase I will run from Nov 5 to Nov 16, 2012, with winners announced on Nov 23, 2012. Phase II will run from Nov 17 to Nov 27, 2012, with winners announced on Dec 5, 2012. If participants do not win a prize in Phase I, they will still have a chance to win in Phase II.
For more information or to enter the contest, visit: http://www.adata.com.tw/redirect/redirect.php?r_id=34 or mobile users can scan this QR code:
In addition to the Facebook giveaway, ADATA is bringing three outstanding options to gift buyers for the coming holiday season - a range of external storage devices to meet the tastes and lifestyles of diverse groups.
For fashion-conscious users, the DashDrive HV610 combines a unique picture puzzle design concept with a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface. A removable smart cover provides convenient and novel cable management. For those whose lives involve a bit of rough-and-tumble, the DashDrive Durable HD710 offers waterproof and impact resistant data storage in a sporty package. For business professionals, the DashDrive Elite HE720 is the world's thinnest external hard drive with a scratch resistant metal exterior and a USB 3.0 SuperSpeed interface.
For more product information about DashDrive HV610, DashDrive Durable HD710 and DashDrive Elite HE720, please visit:
Latest News Posts
- Vivo first with fingerprint sensor under mobile display
- AMD Vega-based Radeon Pro WX 9100 spotted with 16GB HBM2
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy requires 23GB HDD on PS4
- 'Blade Runner' primed for a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray release
- NVIDIA GFE members receive LawBreakers closed beta codes
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller