DSLR and micro SLR are favorably welcomed in the market. As the high-speed burst shooting and full HD videotape become more popular, customers' need for high-speed storage is growing. Apacer launches AM230 USB 3.0 super-speed card reader customized for the professional photographers and amateurs.
This card reader features transmission efficiency up to 5 Gbps, over 10 times better than that of the traditional USB 2.0! It supports high-speed memory cards such as SDHC UHS-I, SDXC UHS-I. As the transmission efficiency is dramatically improved, you do not have to wait for a long time again to enjoy the splendid works on the computer. The portable, compact and sporty card reader features the retractable design requiring no extra USB cables, making itself an indispensable mobile apparatus for the professional photographers.
"Final crunch" for the high-speed photographing experience For the professional photographers and amateurs, it is quite common to require a number of memory cards in 32 GB and 64 GB for each photographing activity. Raw photographing, high-speed burst shooting and full HD videotape in particular occupy the memory card space a few times bigger than normal. The time spent on storage into the computer is often annoyingly long beyond imagination. Under the circumstances of the prevalence of the high-speed memory card and USB 3.0, the traditional USB 2.0 card reader has become the toughest bottleneck in the whole process of high-speed photographing and file transmission.
"Apacer can understand well the eagerness of the photographers to see the splendid works on the computer. Meanwhile, we also believe that the file transmission speed of the card reader should be further improved in the era dominated by USB 3.0.", said Grace Lo, associated vice president of Apacer Commodity Business Unit. "Therefore, Apacer launches AM230 USB 3.0, the super-speed card reader, specially for the professional photographers to fulfill the final and the most important step in experiencing the high-speed photographing file transmission."
Ultimate speed of 5 Gbps, ten times faster file transmission AM230 adopts the next-gen USB 3.0 interface. The transmission speed can be up to 5 Gbps, ten times faster than that of the traditional USB 2.0. In addition, AM230 supports multiple mainstream high-speed memory card specifications. The reading speed of high-speed UHS-1 can be up to 90 MB/sec. AM230 also supports all series of high-speed cards including SDHC UHS-I, SDXC UHS-I, microSDHC UHS-I and microSDXC UHS-I. The transmission speed is accelerated dramatically with the dual supports from the high-speed interface and high-speed memory cards. Game players even describe it as "Amazingly fantastic! Just like the unbelievable upgrade from the horse wagon to the super sports car."
Unique design meets the demands of the mobile file transmission AM230 features a unique appearance. As small as two small lighters, the compact square body of AM230 is decorated with the round edges. The ultra compact portable card reader can readily meet the demands of high-speed file transmission for the location shooting or the photographing activities. The eye-catching sport style is characterized by the black-orange combination. Thanks to the retractable design, the card reader can be used without extra transmission lines and displays its elegant and concise style on the go. For the photographers who often take photographs outdoors, AM230 is a consummate choice!
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio