Since the release of our award-winning Prodigy and the taste of different color versions of Prodigy displayed at Computex 2012, users have chimed in through forums and social media on which colors they love to have. Today, BitFenix is proud to announce the release of the Prodigy in both Fire Red and Atomic Orange. In addition, BitFenix is introducing a large range of Custom Front Panel and Aluminum Badge accessories, enabling BitFenix fans to customize their Prodigy to their heart's content.
Fire Red and Atomic Orange Prodigy bring a new flavor to the highly regarded mITX case. Winning multiple awards all around the globe, the compact housing is suspended by colored handles made with BitFenix FyberFlex Composite for easy portability and maximum shock absorption. On the inside, the new colors maintain our modular FlexCage gives you the same flexibility to install up to five 3.5" hard disks or 2.5" SSDs, or remove it entirely to fit up to 240 mm watercooling radiators and long graphics cards. For added flexibility, additional SSD locations are also included, and with interchangeable front facades mean Prodigy will suit your individual style. With tool-free convenience, two USB 3.0 ports, filtered intakes, and proprietary BitFenix SofTouch Surface Treatment, Prodigy is the compact case with no compromises.
Prodigy Custom Front Panels
In the addition to helping you customize your Prodigy to match your style and components, the BitFenix Prodigy Custom Front Panel does just that. Choosing between black or white, stylish SofTouch finish, or high airflow filtered mesh, the Prodigy Custom Front Panels are designed easily to swap and snap in place and enables users to personalize and color coordinate their system with a touch of color.
BitFenix Aluminum Badges
For some added flair, BitFenix now offers Aluminum Badges in both black and silver. These anodized aluminum badges are the perfect accent to a monster build. Complete with adhesive backing, these are easy to apply and look fantastic as well. Prodigy owners looking for custom front panels can now also choose their preferred badge color to compliment their build.
Pricing and Availability
BitFenix Prodigy Fire Red and Atomic Orange carry an MSRP of 69 in the EU (incl. 19% VAT), $79 in North America.
Prodigy Custom Front Panels will be priced at 14.90 in the EU (incl. 19% VAT), $19.99 in North America.
BitFenix Aluminum Badges will have an MSRP at 2.90 in the EU (incl. 19% VAT), $3.99 in North America.
All of these new items will be available in store shelves around the end of November.
Latest News Posts
- Raspberry Pi Zero is a $5 programmable computer
- ASUS celebrates 20 years of making GPUs with GTX 980 Ti Golden Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront PC player count is poor, dominated by Fallout 4
- AMD rumored to launch its dual-GPU next month, the Radeon R9 Fury X2
- India's Cochin International airport runs 100% on solar power
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family