The ROG GX1000 laser gaming mouse ships with high precision sensors capable of up to 8200 dpi and PTFE feet for effortless surface grip, giving gamers instant-response capabilities with every move. Its ergonomic design further offers optimal hand comfort to eliminate fatigue and increase accuracy even after long hours of gaming. Quick-access customizable dpi switching and indication plus six programmable macros cater to games of all genres, and the trademark ROG logo emblazoned on the mouse maintains stylish consistency with other ROG products. The GX1000 truly showcases those who wield it as belonging to an elite group of gamers.
Precision performance customization
The GX1000 uses PTFE feet to literally glide across nearly all surfaces, while adjustable click-in weights allow gamers to tune mouse heft to their gaming style. Four levels of dpi switching and LED indicators (red, orange, green, black) give customers the ability to instantaneously switch and verify mouse resolutions from 50dpi to an impressive 8200dpi. Six programmable macros and special gaming features such as response speed settings can be easily accessed and customized from within the intuitive user interface, helping gamers set up profile preferences with just a few clicks. The GX1000 comes bundled with its very own custom high quality ROG mouse pad, presenting a genuine top-tier gaming mouse designed to meet the demands of even the most dedicated PC enthusiasts.
Imbued with the spirit of ROG
Following extensive testing and trials, the ROG design team succeeded in crafting an industry-leading gaming mouse. With its sleek yet tough brushed aluminum finish and premium coating, the GX1000 embodies the built-to-last ROG gaming creed. Its ROG logo lights up in four colors, which can be defined by users and assigned to different profiles. Using advanced technology and distinct ROG styling, the GX1000 ushers a new phase in premium gaming control excellence.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- RAM Speed in H61 boards.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines