The ROG GX1000 laser gaming mouse ships with high precision sensors capable of up to 8200 dpi and PTFE feet for effortless surface grip, giving gamers instant-response capabilities with every move. Its ergonomic design further offers optimal hand comfort to eliminate fatigue and increase accuracy even after long hours of gaming. Quick-access customizable dpi switching and indication plus six programmable macros cater to games of all genres, and the trademark ROG logo emblazoned on the mouse maintains stylish consistency with other ROG products. The GX1000 truly showcases those who wield it as belonging to an elite group of gamers.
Precision performance customization
The GX1000 uses PTFE feet to literally glide across nearly all surfaces, while adjustable click-in weights allow gamers to tune mouse heft to their gaming style. Four levels of dpi switching and LED indicators (red, orange, green, black) give customers the ability to instantaneously switch and verify mouse resolutions from 50dpi to an impressive 8200dpi. Six programmable macros and special gaming features such as response speed settings can be easily accessed and customized from within the intuitive user interface, helping gamers set up profile preferences with just a few clicks. The GX1000 comes bundled with its very own custom high quality ROG mouse pad, presenting a genuine top-tier gaming mouse designed to meet the demands of even the most dedicated PC enthusiasts.
Imbued with the spirit of ROG
Following extensive testing and trials, the ROG design team succeeded in crafting an industry-leading gaming mouse. With its sleek yet tough brushed aluminum finish and premium coating, the GX1000 embodies the built-to-last ROG gaming creed. Its ROG logo lights up in four colors, which can be defined by users and assigned to different profiles. Using advanced technology and distinct ROG styling, the GX1000 ushers a new phase in premium gaming control excellence.
Latest News Posts
- HP's 4K FreeSync monitor 'Envy' revealed
- Fly the Small But Mighty SKEYE Pico Drone
- CS:GO is majorly dysfunctional for Australians and in New Zealanders
- Synology teases new OS for its NAS range, Apple Watch app for 2016
- Tesla P85D smashes two Motorsport cars in drag race
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio