The ROG GX1000 laser gaming mouse ships with high precision sensors capable of up to 8200 dpi and PTFE feet for effortless surface grip, giving gamers instant-response capabilities with every move. Its ergonomic design further offers optimal hand comfort to eliminate fatigue and increase accuracy even after long hours of gaming. Quick-access customizable dpi switching and indication plus six programmable macros cater to games of all genres, and the trademark ROG logo emblazoned on the mouse maintains stylish consistency with other ROG products. The GX1000 truly showcases those who wield it as belonging to an elite group of gamers.
Precision performance customization
The GX1000 uses PTFE feet to literally glide across nearly all surfaces, while adjustable click-in weights allow gamers to tune mouse heft to their gaming style. Four levels of dpi switching and LED indicators (red, orange, green, black) give customers the ability to instantaneously switch and verify mouse resolutions from 50dpi to an impressive 8200dpi. Six programmable macros and special gaming features such as response speed settings can be easily accessed and customized from within the intuitive user interface, helping gamers set up profile preferences with just a few clicks. The GX1000 comes bundled with its very own custom high quality ROG mouse pad, presenting a genuine top-tier gaming mouse designed to meet the demands of even the most dedicated PC enthusiasts.
Imbued with the spirit of ROG
Following extensive testing and trials, the ROG design team succeeded in crafting an industry-leading gaming mouse. With its sleek yet tough brushed aluminum finish and premium coating, the GX1000 embodies the built-to-last ROG gaming creed. Its ROG logo lights up in four colors, which can be defined by users and assigned to different profiles. Using advanced technology and distinct ROG styling, the GX1000 ushers a new phase in premium gaming control excellence.
Latest News Posts
- G.SKILL announces two 'major extreme' OC events for Computex next week
- 48GB worth of Star Citizen assets leak online, swiftly removed
- Telemarketers and refs, lookout... robots coming for your jobs
- Patriot Act didn't do very much good in breaking cases, FBI says
- Microsoft rumored to be looking at acquiring BlackBerry
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications