Today, MSI is officially adding two true eye-catchers to its All-in-One PC line-up, the MSI AE2712 and AE2712G. Both All-in-One PC's are equipped with a 27" 1920 x 1080 full HD display, ecompassing up to 10 multi-touch points and a beautiful frameless design. The heart of the AE2712G is driven by the latest 3rd generation Intel Core i5 processor and the NVIDIA GeForce GT630M graphics card. Completed by the all new Windows 8 operating system, the MSI AE2712 is a true example of a PC of the future. The MSI AE2712 will be in stores across Europe by the first week of November.
Equipped with Windows 8
The MSI Wind Top AE2712 and AE2712G come with Windows 8 pre-installed and support the all new 10-finger multi touch feature of this new ground breaking operating system. Windows 8 breaks the traditional OS architecture of past Windows operating systems; whereas it applies a UI interface which allows users to interact with Windows 8 more instinctively and flexible.
Military Class II components
The MSI Wind Top AE2712/AE2712G are equipped with highly-stable and high-quality Military Class II components with SFC, solid state capacitors, and Hi-c Cap, which provide excellent stability, power efficiency, and performance. These three key components have passed U.S. Military Standard certification and provide extra protection to ensure the system's stable operation.
MSI Instant Display Technology
The Wind Top AE2712/AE2712G are equipped with an HDMI port which allows the units to be connected to a second monitor. They support dual-screen display and can also output the screen to a larger display device, such as a projector or a large-screen LCD TV, making the AE2712 more versatile and more efficient. For signal input, the exclusively developed MSI Instant Display Technology allows the screen to enter "standby" mode when it is turned on without the need to press the power. The screen will be turned on immediately when a device is connected to the HDMI port. If the AIO PC is also powered on, you can switch to the PC via the screen power button on the side panel. This technology saves even more power.
Smart Media link
MSI has introduced the latest and exclusively developed Smart Media link on the Wind Top AE2712/AE2712G. Using cloud technology, users can use their tablets, laptops, TVs that support DLNA, and mobile handsets on the same Wi-Fi and LAN network to play videos and songs or display photos instantaneously via Smart Media link.
Latest News Posts
- DOTA 2 'The International' breaks through $15 million prize pool
- Windows 10 launches on July 29, but you'll probably have to wait
- Next Car Game sees downgraded graphics with its latest update
- Gamers claim Elite: Dangerous graphics have been watered down
- Sony's latest PS4 uses up to 18% less power, also weighs less
- Akitio Thunder2 Quad Mini External Storage Enclosure Review
- Intel Core i7-5775C 3.3GHz Broadwell LGA-1150 CPU Performance Overview
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors