Today, MSI is officially adding two true eye-catchers to its All-in-One PC line-up, the MSI AE2712 and AE2712G. Both All-in-One PC's are equipped with a 27" 1920 x 1080 full HD display, ecompassing up to 10 multi-touch points and a beautiful frameless design. The heart of the AE2712G is driven by the latest 3rd generation Intel Core i5 processor and the NVIDIA GeForce GT630M graphics card. Completed by the all new Windows 8 operating system, the MSI AE2712 is a true example of a PC of the future. The MSI AE2712 will be in stores across Europe by the first week of November.
Equipped with Windows 8
The MSI Wind Top AE2712 and AE2712G come with Windows 8 pre-installed and support the all new 10-finger multi touch feature of this new ground breaking operating system. Windows 8 breaks the traditional OS architecture of past Windows operating systems; whereas it applies a UI interface which allows users to interact with Windows 8 more instinctively and flexible.
Military Class II components
The MSI Wind Top AE2712/AE2712G are equipped with highly-stable and high-quality Military Class II components with SFC, solid state capacitors, and Hi-c Cap, which provide excellent stability, power efficiency, and performance. These three key components have passed U.S. Military Standard certification and provide extra protection to ensure the system's stable operation.
MSI Instant Display Technology
The Wind Top AE2712/AE2712G are equipped with an HDMI port which allows the units to be connected to a second monitor. They support dual-screen display and can also output the screen to a larger display device, such as a projector or a large-screen LCD TV, making the AE2712 more versatile and more efficient. For signal input, the exclusively developed MSI Instant Display Technology allows the screen to enter "standby" mode when it is turned on without the need to press the power. The screen will be turned on immediately when a device is connected to the HDMI port. If the AIO PC is also powered on, you can switch to the PC via the screen power button on the side panel. This technology saves even more power.
Smart Media link
MSI has introduced the latest and exclusively developed Smart Media link on the Wind Top AE2712/AE2712G. Using cloud technology, users can use their tablets, laptops, TVs that support DLNA, and mobile handsets on the same Wi-Fi and LAN network to play videos and songs or display photos instantaneously via Smart Media link.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 lets you play as Corvo or Emily, has dynamic endings
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience