SteelSeries the leading manufacturer of premium-quality, competitive gaming peripherals, today announced a series of themed peripherals for Activision Publishing, Inc. and award-winning development studio Treyarch's highly-anticipated, epic game, Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Available November 13th, the PC peripherals will include the Call of Duty: Black Ops II Gaming Mouse and three QcK mousepads with artwork from the title that takes gamers to the year 2025 for the most advanced Call of Duty gaming experience ever - including the official game logo badge and iconic future soldier images.
The Call of Duty: Black Ops II Gaming Mouse - $69.99 / 69.99
Designed to withstand frantic fire and deal sniper accurate zombie headshots, the Call of Duty: Black Ops II Mouse brings PC players professional-grade hardware for controlling the future technology inside the game. Powered by SteelSeries Engine, the Call of Duty Gaming Mouse comes with pre-defined profiles created by top Professional Call of Duty players, the ability to create and store an unlimited amount of profiles and macros and track statistics about how players are using the mouse buttons so they can evaluate and improve their performance. In addition, the mouse also features:
- A co-branded design including the Call of Duty: Black Ops II theme, with a rubberized soft-touch, hand-sweat resistant coating
- Orange illumination with multiple levels of pulsation that can be adjusted at the scroll wheel and the Call of Duty: Black Ops II logo design
- Best-in-class hardware switches and pro-grade laser sensor supporting up to 5,700 CPI
- An ambidextrous, all-grip design with 7 programmable buttons
- XL-size, high-performance UPE material feet for a smooth and consistent glide
- 2m / 6.5ft double-braided nylon cord
Call of Duty: Black Ops II QcK Mousepads - $14.99 / 14.99 each
The Call of Duty: Black Ops II QcK Mousepads have non-slip rubber bases holding them in place during heated game play and optimized texture surfaces for a smooth and consistent glide. The Call of Duty: Black Ops II Badge Edition QcK features the official game logo badge, while the Soldier and Orange Soldier Editions feature the silhouette of a black ops future soldier.
For more information about the SteelSeries Call of Duty: Black Ops II peripherals, head over to http://steelseries.com/cod.
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes