SteelSeries the leading manufacturer of premium-quality, competitive gaming peripherals, today announced a series of themed peripherals for Activision Publishing, Inc. and award-winning development studio Treyarch's highly-anticipated, epic game, Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Available November 13th, the PC peripherals will include the Call of Duty: Black Ops II Gaming Mouse and three QcK mousepads with artwork from the title that takes gamers to the year 2025 for the most advanced Call of Duty gaming experience ever - including the official game logo badge and iconic future soldier images.
The Call of Duty: Black Ops II Gaming Mouse - $69.99 / 69.99
Designed to withstand frantic fire and deal sniper accurate zombie headshots, the Call of Duty: Black Ops II Mouse brings PC players professional-grade hardware for controlling the future technology inside the game. Powered by SteelSeries Engine, the Call of Duty Gaming Mouse comes with pre-defined profiles created by top Professional Call of Duty players, the ability to create and store an unlimited amount of profiles and macros and track statistics about how players are using the mouse buttons so they can evaluate and improve their performance. In addition, the mouse also features:
- A co-branded design including the Call of Duty: Black Ops II theme, with a rubberized soft-touch, hand-sweat resistant coating
- Orange illumination with multiple levels of pulsation that can be adjusted at the scroll wheel and the Call of Duty: Black Ops II logo design
- Best-in-class hardware switches and pro-grade laser sensor supporting up to 5,700 CPI
- An ambidextrous, all-grip design with 7 programmable buttons
- XL-size, high-performance UPE material feet for a smooth and consistent glide
- 2m / 6.5ft double-braided nylon cord
Call of Duty: Black Ops II QcK Mousepads - $14.99 / 14.99 each
The Call of Duty: Black Ops II QcK Mousepads have non-slip rubber bases holding them in place during heated game play and optimized texture surfaces for a smooth and consistent glide. The Call of Duty: Black Ops II Badge Edition QcK features the official game logo badge, while the Soldier and Orange Soldier Editions feature the silhouette of a black ops future soldier.
For more information about the SteelSeries Call of Duty: Black Ops II peripherals, head over to http://steelseries.com/cod.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One Mini isn't real, says Phil Spencer
- Marvel Studios founder to bring Borderlands to the big screen
- ASUS starts teasing the ROG MATRIX video cards are on their way
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- HTC co-founder gets a second job at a visual effects company
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20