The new range of Windows 8 Edition PCs are now available to buy from Overclockers UK and you can also purchase the full range of Windows 8 software, available with free delivery!
Windows 8 works seamlessly across all of your devices, from your desktop PC through to your touch screen tablet and it's also slick, quick and highly customisable. Windows 8 is already proving highly popular with Overclockers UK customers, keen to discover new features like an all-new DirectX 11 which delivers even faster, smoother gaming.
Get the best out of Windows 8 with an Overclockers UK Windows 8 Edition gaming PC, with options across the whole range to suit all gamers at every budget. When you use your new PC you will be pelased to find that Windows 8 successfully builds on everything that you loved about Windows 7.
Windows 8 edition PCs from Overclockers UK, have been hand-picked and represent some of their most popular systems, and now Windows 8 is an option available across their full range of PCs, giving customers more choice than ever before!
Choose from Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade Edition priced at just £49.99 or the Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Pack Upgrade Pack, also at £49.99. There are also 32 and 64-Bit OEM versions, both priced at £79.99. Whichever version you choose, Overclockers UK have plenty of stock of the new operating system and all are available to order now, plus, customers can currently get free delivery when they use the voucher code "win8freeship".
Getting hands on with the new Windows 8 is a great way to discover the new operating system for yourself, so from Saturday 27th October, customers are invited into the new Overclockers UK showroom, located in Newcastle-Under-Lyme in Staffordshire, to get hands on and try out the new Windows 8 interface for themselves.
See the new Windows 8 edition PCs here: http://bit.ly/TbnFXE
You can learn more about Windows 8 and see it in action here: http://bit.ly/SmAcdS
You can find out more about the new Overclockers UK shop here: http://bit.ly/ULFuT4
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines