GIGABYTE, a rising brand in the notebook industry, launched an array of notebooks and a tablet with fabulous functions and powerful specifications. Each GIGABYTE model is highlighted by the number of ports that is available to give the user complete convenience, sleek innovative design, and Global warranty for a complete peace of mind. By launching a slate S1082, a Convertible Ultrabook U2142, a
high performance Ultrabook U2442, and two high-end Gaming Notebooks - P2542/P2742; GIGABYTE has expanded its line and range of notebooks.
Introducing the all new Slate S1082 and Convertible Ultrabook U2142
Powered by the latest Intel® dual-core processor, the 10.1-inch S1082 is an exceptional mobile device to enhance and increase mobile productivity. With Windows 8, a large storage HDD (up to 500GB), and multiple connectivity ports, the S1082 is a powerful tool for work and play. With its excellent design and useful accessories, including a keyboard kit and the D1080 multimedia docking station, the S1082 has
exceptional versatility and can be used as a slate, a notebook and even an entertainment center.
The 11.6-inch Convertible Ultrabook U2142 comes with Windows 8 or Windows 8 Professional. With convertible multi-touch screen, the convertible notebook can easily be transformed into a tablet. With the latest 3rd generation Intel® Core Processor, multiple connectivity ports, and dual storage system this innovative and contemporary design is guaranteed to make its prominence felt in the PC industry.
With a sleek form factor and weighing just 1.57kg, the 14-inch U2442 is exceptionally designed with an elegant shuttle streamline-design. Powered by 3rd generation Intel® Core processors and NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 650M / GT 640M discrete graphics reaching 3DMark Vantage at 9,587 points this Ultrabook has been designed to bring you ultra-performance. The dual air vent design efficiently eliminates heat and keeps noise to a minimum, effectively keeping the notebook from overheating. It also boasts an automatic light sensing backlit keyboard that adjusts the brightness and allows ease of typing even under low light conditions.
Powerful Blu-ray Gaming Notebook
The 15.6-inch P2542G is a premium gaming notebook that packs incredible power into a sleek form factor to give consumers the ultimate mobility for gaming. The P2542G features a powerful 3rd generation Intel® Core i7-3610QM Quad-Core processor and an impressive NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660M GPU with GDDR5 2GB VRAM. The P2542G also has a 1080p Full HD display, Blu-ray Rewritable Drive, THX TruStudio Pro, Intel® Rapid Start Technology, either a high-performing 7200rpm HDD or a speedy SSD, HDMI and more.
The 17-inch P2742G is the complete high-end gaming notebook for gamers. It packs a punch with a blazingly-fast 3rd generation Intel® Core i7 Quad-Core processor and a powerful NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660M GDDR5 2GB gaming level GPU that delivers a full throttle gaming experience. Featuring 2 bays for storage, the P2742G provides huge storage capacity up to 2TB and supports superior RAID 0 Technology for lightning speed performance. The P2742G has 1080p Full HD display, THX TruStudio Pro Technology, a Blu-ray Combo Drive*, USB 3.0 and Bluetooth 4.0 to create an incredible gaming environment. Complete with powerful features and amazing performance, the P2742G stands out as the unrivalled gaming notebook.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset