ADATA Technology is pleased to announce the launch of the industry's first mobile device/memory card optimization site - GoMobile. With GoMobile, ADATA provides a compatibility and m-Commerce solution which allows consumers to find the most suitable memory card for use with a smartphone, tablet computer, digital camera, or camcorder.
In conjunction with the launch of GoMobile, ADATA is hosting a QR Code giveaway event to promote the site nationwide. Running from October 23 to November 4, participants who scan the site's QR code and use the memory search engine to find ADATA compatible products for their device, will have a chance to enter the event's prize drawing. Prizes include ADATA XPG SX900 256GB solid state drives, Premier Pro microSDHC UHS-1 U1 32GB memory cards, and S102 Pro Advanced USB 3.0 32GB Flash drives.
For more information about ADATA's GoMobile site and giveaway, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- iPhone 6S to feature upgraded 4K-capable rear-facing camera, and more
- Star Citizen's social module launches alongside v1.2 patch
- Razer launches new Nabu smartband wearable during PAX Prime
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20