ADATA Technology is pleased to announce the launch of the industry's first mobile device/memory card optimization site - GoMobile. With GoMobile, ADATA provides a compatibility and m-Commerce solution which allows consumers to find the most suitable memory card for use with a smartphone, tablet computer, digital camera, or camcorder.
In conjunction with the launch of GoMobile, ADATA is hosting a QR Code giveaway event to promote the site nationwide. Running from October 23 to November 4, participants who scan the site's QR code and use the memory search engine to find ADATA compatible products for their device, will have a chance to enter the event's prize drawing. Prizes include ADATA XPG SX900 256GB solid state drives, Premier Pro microSDHC UHS-1 U1 32GB memory cards, and S102 Pro Advanced USB 3.0 32GB Flash drives.
For more information about ADATA's GoMobile site and giveaway, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Deep Silver will publish Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- How you can reel in high pay as a software tester
- J.J. Abrams teases imminent Portal movie announcement
- Titanfall 2's story trailer is an amazing piece of work
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now