Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) reveals its latest mini-ITX motherboard - NM70-I - featuring the new Intel NM70 Express Chipset. The NM70-I is equipped with an integrated Intel Celeron 847 or 807 processor to deliver great value and price performance options. With features like full Electrostatic Discharge Protection, Best Power Efficiency platform and full Windows 8 support, the NM70-I is the best choice for affordable but capable small-form- factor systems. The NM70-I is ideal for desktop PCs, home theater PCs and industrial applications.
Designed to save space and energy, the ECS NM70-I is the ideal solution for small-form-factor systems. With the Intel Celeron processor only consuming a maximum of 17W the ECS NM70-I is a low power solution. It features intelligent power management by turning computing functions on only when needed, reducing energy usage by operating at lower frequencies when performance is not necessary. The ECS NM70-I also has electrostatic discharge protection and 100% solid capacitor for the CPU voltage regulator module to maximize the reliability and longevity of your system.
Excellent Extension Support
Even with the mini-ITX size of the NM70-I, ECS has kept in mind the expansion needs of future-proof minded customers. The ECS NM70-I supports video and storage upgrades with 1x PCI-E x16 (running at x8) 2.0, 1x 6 Gb/s SATA and 3x 3GB/s SATA connections. For industrial applications, the NM70-I is equipped with 2 Serial ports(COM). Moreover, users can enjoy high definition media as the NM70-I supports HD 1080p and Blue-Ray playback. The NM70-I is bundled with additional software including Norton anti-virus, Muzee, Cyberlink Media Suite, and the ECS iEZ utility, which combines eBLU BIOS Live Update Utility, eDLU Drivers Live Update Utility and eSF Smart Fan Utility.
Windows 8 Support
The ECS NM70-I with official Windows 8 WHCK (Windows Hardware Certification Kit) certification allows users to take full advantage of the touch browser and function-oriented design of Windows 8. As ECS BIOS and drivers are specially designed for Windows 8, with the NM70-I it is guaranteed that you are ready for Windows 8.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99