Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) reveals its latest mini-ITX motherboard - NM70-I - featuring the new Intel NM70 Express Chipset. The NM70-I is equipped with an integrated Intel Celeron 847 or 807 processor to deliver great value and price performance options. With features like full Electrostatic Discharge Protection, Best Power Efficiency platform and full Windows 8 support, the NM70-I is the best choice for affordable but capable small-form- factor systems. The NM70-I is ideal for desktop PCs, home theater PCs and industrial applications.
Designed to save space and energy, the ECS NM70-I is the ideal solution for small-form-factor systems. With the Intel Celeron processor only consuming a maximum of 17W the ECS NM70-I is a low power solution. It features intelligent power management by turning computing functions on only when needed, reducing energy usage by operating at lower frequencies when performance is not necessary. The ECS NM70-I also has electrostatic discharge protection and 100% solid capacitor for the CPU voltage regulator module to maximize the reliability and longevity of your system.
Excellent Extension Support
Even with the mini-ITX size of the NM70-I, ECS has kept in mind the expansion needs of future-proof minded customers. The ECS NM70-I supports video and storage upgrades with 1x PCI-E x16 (running at x8) 2.0, 1x 6 Gb/s SATA and 3x 3GB/s SATA connections. For industrial applications, the NM70-I is equipped with 2 Serial ports(COM). Moreover, users can enjoy high definition media as the NM70-I supports HD 1080p and Blue-Ray playback. The NM70-I is bundled with additional software including Norton anti-virus, Muzee, Cyberlink Media Suite, and the ECS iEZ utility, which combines eBLU BIOS Live Update Utility, eDLU Drivers Live Update Utility and eSF Smart Fan Utility.
Windows 8 Support
The ECS NM70-I with official Windows 8 WHCK (Windows Hardware Certification Kit) certification allows users to take full advantage of the touch browser and function-oriented design of Windows 8. As ECS BIOS and drivers are specially designed for Windows 8, with the NM70-I it is guaranteed that you are ready for Windows 8.
Latest News Posts
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six next in GeForce GTX bundles
- Microsoft's new 12.3-inch Surface Pro 4 starts at $899
- Netflix now supports voice commands on Windows 10
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs