At the end of September 2012, Twonky released a new upgraded version of their Server module. TwonkyMedia V7 is now available for all who wishes to display their multimedia content on their mobile device or through their DMA device. Paired with the latest Twonky 7 modules, the users will now have access to a whole new multimedia experience.
A home NAS is often used to serve multi-media content, including photos, music, and video to other devices or over the internet. Using standard protocols such as DLNA, users can access their media stored on the home server from any room in the house. Twonky is a family of software and applications for your PC, Mac or mobile phone that finds all the digital media in your household and shares them with PCs, TVs, stereos and other devices connected to your network. With Twonky Server, you can make all of your stored digital files on your NAS free of use with your DLNA compliant home devices.
Version 7 of the TwonkyMedia Server was a major release, meaning that a lot has changed. It goes from a new look for the UI layout, to new features (folder aggregation support) and passing by minor bug fixes (Windows 8 support). Overall this means a more complete, easier to use and flexible media file manager. Twonky really connects all of your DNLA appliances and gives them access to all of your media content.
Users who wish to try out the latest TwonkyMedia Server can go to the Thecus Download Centre and download the module. Owners of a V6 license will also have access to V7. Enjoy the ultimate home entertainment experience with Thecus and TwonkyMedia.
You can learn more about Twonky by visiting their official website: http://www.twonky.com/
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX will be just fine despite latest Falcon 9 rocket mishap
- Acer announces its new 34-inch curved ultrawide monitor with FreeSync
- Saygus V SQUARED smartphone has up to 464GB of on-board storage
- LG develops a new 6-sided battery for longer-lasting smartwatches
- Hangouts for iOS updated, includes redesign and increased performance
- ASUS Z97 Pro-Gamer MB. M2 mounting point.
- Tt eSPORTS Isurus Pro In-Ear Gaming Headset Review
- cloning os to MZHPV256HDGL-00000
- GA-Z97X Gaming 5 + Intel QDE4
- G41M Combo DDR3 RAM not working
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive