CoolIT Systems Delivers Advanced Liquid Cooling to Commodore Gaming
CoolIT Tapped by Industry Leader to Provide Liquid Cooling for CPU
CoolIT Systems Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling on Display at CES - Booth #72616(Sands)
Las Vegas, NV - January 8th, 2009 - Today, CoolIT Systems announces that Commodore Gaming, a world leader in high-performance PC gaming solutions, will utilize CoolIT's recently launched, award-winning Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling to aggressively and efficiently dissipate heat.
"Effective heat removal is always an integral element in designing our systems" remarks Eyal Akler, CTO of Commodore Gaming. "CoolIT has established themselves within the PC industry as the premier provider for liquid cooling and we're extremely impressed with the performance gains from their advanced liquid cooling technology."
"Commodore consistently delivers the most cutting-edge PC gaming technology to its customers" remarks Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "By utilizing CoolIT's latest innovations in liquid cooling, Commodore Gaming users will benefit from lower temps, maximum performance, and ensure the longevity of their system's components."
For more information on the CoolIT Systems visit http://www.coolitsystems.com
To request additional product information and images or to schedule an interview with CoolIT CEO, Geoff Lyon, to discover more about the emerging trend of liquid cooling, please contact Public Relations representative Matt Shumate at (305) 576-1171 x15 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT MTEC Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Commodore Gaming, Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, Maingear, Hypersonic, and Biohazard.. CoolIT also works with the AMD engineering group to provide the Reference cooling solution for the latest high performance video cards.
About Commodore Gaming
Driven by a passionate team of gaming enthusiasts and industry professionals, Commodore Gaming is a world renowned provider of products and services for the PC and video game market. Commodore Gaming was founded in 2005 and aims to re-establish the brand as a leader in its industry.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel