Super Talent Technology, a leader of NAND Flash storage solutions, today announced their second-generation DataGuardian flash drive. The new DataGuardian is a high-performing USB 3.0 flash drive that keeps your files and private information safe from prying eyes, even if the drive is lost or stolen.
Users are asked to set up a password when using the DataGuardian for the first time. Every time after, the DataGuardian will immediately ask for the password when plugged in. This built-in password protection means there is nothing to download or install, no public/private partitions to manage, and no administrative rights are required.
The DataGuardian also protects users from autorun malware attacks, the most common form of malware attack affecting flash drives today. By keeping malware from auto-running, the DataGuardian can prevent malware from spreading onto other computers.
"Flash drives today are rarely secured, so we created a USB 3.0 flash drive that makes protecting your files and data easy and straightforward, at a price point that is affordable for businesses and consumers alike. We are proud of this addition to our USB 3.0 flash drive family," said Shimon Chen, VP of Advanced Technology.
Featuring two channels of flash, the speedy USB 3.0 DataGuardian has read/write speeds of up to 85/40 MB/second. It is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1. The DataGuardian is available today in 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB capacities.
Latest News Posts
- Don't worry, mobile isn't killing desktop Internet after all
- Google makes Android 6.0 'M' official, arrives in Q3 2015
- GoPro unveils its 360-degree VR system, powered by six cameras
- Enter to Win the Ultimate Google Gadget Giveaway
- Microsoft rumored to unveil redesigned Xbox One controller at E3 2015
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project
- WD Redesigns World's No. 1 Selling Portable Hard Drive
- QNAP Unveils Quiet and Stylish Vertical NAS TS-453mini