Super Talent Technology, a leader of NAND Flash storage solutions, today announced their second-generation DataGuardian flash drive. The new DataGuardian is a high-performing USB 3.0 flash drive that keeps your files and private information safe from prying eyes, even if the drive is lost or stolen.
Users are asked to set up a password when using the DataGuardian for the first time. Every time after, the DataGuardian will immediately ask for the password when plugged in. This built-in password protection means there is nothing to download or install, no public/private partitions to manage, and no administrative rights are required.
The DataGuardian also protects users from autorun malware attacks, the most common form of malware attack affecting flash drives today. By keeping malware from auto-running, the DataGuardian can prevent malware from spreading onto other computers.
"Flash drives today are rarely secured, so we created a USB 3.0 flash drive that makes protecting your files and data easy and straightforward, at a price point that is affordable for businesses and consumers alike. We are proud of this addition to our USB 3.0 flash drive family," said Shimon Chen, VP of Advanced Technology.
Featuring two channels of flash, the speedy USB 3.0 DataGuardian has read/write speeds of up to 85/40 MB/second. It is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1. The DataGuardian is available today in 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB capacities.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines