Super Talent Technology, a leader of NAND Flash storage solutions, today announced their second-generation DataGuardian flash drive. The new DataGuardian is a high-performing USB 3.0 flash drive that keeps your files and private information safe from prying eyes, even if the drive is lost or stolen.
Users are asked to set up a password when using the DataGuardian for the first time. Every time after, the DataGuardian will immediately ask for the password when plugged in. This built-in password protection means there is nothing to download or install, no public/private partitions to manage, and no administrative rights are required.
The DataGuardian also protects users from autorun malware attacks, the most common form of malware attack affecting flash drives today. By keeping malware from auto-running, the DataGuardian can prevent malware from spreading onto other computers.
"Flash drives today are rarely secured, so we created a USB 3.0 flash drive that makes protecting your files and data easy and straightforward, at a price point that is affordable for businesses and consumers alike. We are proud of this addition to our USB 3.0 flash drive family," said Shimon Chen, VP of Advanced Technology.
Featuring two channels of flash, the speedy USB 3.0 DataGuardian has read/write speeds of up to 85/40 MB/second. It is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1. The DataGuardian is available today in 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB capacities.
Latest News Posts
- 'The dress' used for good, now in women's violence awareness campaign
- 'World of Warcraft' gamer dies after 19 hours of uninterrupted play
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- my mobo sata port in bios cant see my sdd or hdd or dvd anymore ?
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition