Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. announced today a new range of G.L.I.D.E. Professional Gaming Surfaces ("G.L.I.D.E."). Utilizing advanced materials, the G.L.I.D.E. has been designed and tested to greatly enhance sensor tracking performance when compared to other mouse mats or gaming surfaces currently available.
"We believe the new G.L.I.D.E. range will prove to be the ideal companion for our R.A.T. gaming mice," said Darren Richardson, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. "The announcement of the G.L.I.D.E. range continues our strategy of growing our portfolio of premium gaming products which resonate with the passionate gamer."
The new gaming surfaces provide twice the responsiveness of other mouse mats or gaming surfaces currently available. Consisting of four different surfaces, the new range is available in a variety of sizes and materials, and optimized for both optical and laser sensors.
The G.L.I.D.E.3 is optimized for mice which feature an optical sensor, ideal for high-sensitivity feedback and 38% larger than a standard mouse mat. The G.L.I.D.E.5 is also optimized for optical sensors, but is ideal for low sensitivity gaming as the surface is 317% larger than a standard mouse mat. The G.L.I.D.E.7 is manufactured from low-friction silicone, ideal for laser sensors, sized at 150% larger than a standard mouse mat and complete with a premium carry case for easy transport to tournaments. Lastly, the G.L.I.D.E.9 is manufactured from anodized aluminum, ideal once again for laser sensors, 140% larger than a standard mouse mat and again complete with a premium carry case.
Additional information and purchase options are available at: http://www.madcatz.com/glide
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces new Gear VR for the new Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge official, with 14nm CPU
- Acer launches its first Windows 8.1 smartphone, the Liquid M220
- Acer leaps into wearable game with Liquid Leap+ and multi-OS support
- Acer's new Liquid Jade Z smartphone revealed at MWC 2015
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- overclocking guide
- Memory Tweaker
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop