Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. announced today a new range of G.L.I.D.E. Professional Gaming Surfaces ("G.L.I.D.E."). Utilizing advanced materials, the G.L.I.D.E. has been designed and tested to greatly enhance sensor tracking performance when compared to other mouse mats or gaming surfaces currently available.
"We believe the new G.L.I.D.E. range will prove to be the ideal companion for our R.A.T. gaming mice," said Darren Richardson, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. "The announcement of the G.L.I.D.E. range continues our strategy of growing our portfolio of premium gaming products which resonate with the passionate gamer."
The new gaming surfaces provide twice the responsiveness of other mouse mats or gaming surfaces currently available. Consisting of four different surfaces, the new range is available in a variety of sizes and materials, and optimized for both optical and laser sensors.
The G.L.I.D.E.3 is optimized for mice which feature an optical sensor, ideal for high-sensitivity feedback and 38% larger than a standard mouse mat. The G.L.I.D.E.5 is also optimized for optical sensors, but is ideal for low sensitivity gaming as the surface is 317% larger than a standard mouse mat. The G.L.I.D.E.7 is manufactured from low-friction silicone, ideal for laser sensors, sized at 150% larger than a standard mouse mat and complete with a premium carry case for easy transport to tournaments. Lastly, the G.L.I.D.E.9 is manufactured from anodized aluminum, ideal once again for laser sensors, 140% larger than a standard mouse mat and again complete with a premium carry case.
Additional information and purchase options are available at: http://www.madcatz.com/glide
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni