Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. announced today a new range of G.L.I.D.E. Professional Gaming Surfaces ("G.L.I.D.E."). Utilizing advanced materials, the G.L.I.D.E. has been designed and tested to greatly enhance sensor tracking performance when compared to other mouse mats or gaming surfaces currently available.
"We believe the new G.L.I.D.E. range will prove to be the ideal companion for our R.A.T. gaming mice," said Darren Richardson, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. "The announcement of the G.L.I.D.E. range continues our strategy of growing our portfolio of premium gaming products which resonate with the passionate gamer."
The new gaming surfaces provide twice the responsiveness of other mouse mats or gaming surfaces currently available. Consisting of four different surfaces, the new range is available in a variety of sizes and materials, and optimized for both optical and laser sensors.
The G.L.I.D.E.3 is optimized for mice which feature an optical sensor, ideal for high-sensitivity feedback and 38% larger than a standard mouse mat. The G.L.I.D.E.5 is also optimized for optical sensors, but is ideal for low sensitivity gaming as the surface is 317% larger than a standard mouse mat. The G.L.I.D.E.7 is manufactured from low-friction silicone, ideal for laser sensors, sized at 150% larger than a standard mouse mat and complete with a premium carry case for easy transport to tournaments. Lastly, the G.L.I.D.E.9 is manufactured from anodized aluminum, ideal once again for laser sensors, 140% larger than a standard mouse mat and again complete with a premium carry case.
Additional information and purchase options are available at: http://www.madcatz.com/glide
Latest News Posts
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- MIT students build Jetson TK1 racecars for final assignment
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Facebook expanding Like button feature with 'Reactions'
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent