TRENDnet Launches the First-To-Market 7" Wireless Internet Camera Monitor Kit
TORRANCE, Calif. -January 8, 2008-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the launch of the first-to-market 7" Wireless Internet Camera Monitor Kit, model TV-M7110WK. This comprehensive video security surveillance starter kit includes one 7" Wireless Internet Camera and Photo Monitor, model TV-M7, which displays streaming IP Camera video in real time, and one Wireless Internet Camera Server, model TV-IP110W.
The Wireless Internet Camera Server, model TV-IP110W, provides real-time high quality wireless video security surveillance. This stylish and compact Internet camera provides crystal clear MJPEG video streams. Intuitive software features motion detection recording, email alerts, and scheduled recordings. Mount the wireless camera on most surfaces with an included mounting kit. The camera´s brilliant image quality, intuitive setup and complimentary software make it ideal for home or office use.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4