TRENDnet Launches the First-To-Market 7" Wireless Internet Camera Monitor Kit
TORRANCE, Calif. -January 8, 2008-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the launch of the first-to-market 7" Wireless Internet Camera Monitor Kit, model TV-M7110WK. This comprehensive video security surveillance starter kit includes one 7" Wireless Internet Camera and Photo Monitor, model TV-M7, which displays streaming IP Camera video in real time, and one Wireless Internet Camera Server, model TV-IP110W.
The Wireless Internet Camera Server, model TV-IP110W, provides real-time high quality wireless video security surveillance. This stylish and compact Internet camera provides crystal clear MJPEG video streams. Intuitive software features motion detection recording, email alerts, and scheduled recordings. Mount the wireless camera on most surfaces with an included mounting kit. The camera´s brilliant image quality, intuitive setup and complimentary software make it ideal for home or office use.
Further Reading: Read and find more Cameras press releases at our Cameras PR index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this press release
Cameras News Posts
- iPhone 5 camera compared to predecessors, shows progression of camera abilities
- RumorTT: Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom smart-camera shows up on Bluetooth SIG website
- Samsung unveils NX2000 Smart Camera, 20.3MP with touchscreen display
- Shutterfly acquires MyPublisher for undisclosed amount, looks to bolster photobook offerings
- Panasonic releases Lumix DMC-XS1 digital camera sporting 10 different designs
- Red Epic Dragon 6K sensor updates start tomorrow, will set you back $8,500
- LeakedTT: Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF6 in white appears ahead of tomorrow's launch
- Samsung's new WiFi-only Galaxy Camera will begin shipping this month
- Toshiba unveils the industry's thinnest CMOS image sensor camera mobile for next-gen mobile devices
- Minox debuts its new retro mini 14MP digital camera, small enough to hide in palm of your hand
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: What new stuff are you most excited to see at Computex Taipei 2013?View More Polls
- MotherBoard Rma and cracked I/O sheild
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Series (Intel Z77) Motherboard Review
- Fresh meat
- HGST Travelstar 7K1000 1TB 2.5" Hard Drive Review
- Z77 Fatality Pro - can't install win7 x64 on 3TB WDC GPT partition using GPT install USB
Cameras Press Releases
- Logitech Announces Business Webcam C930e
- TRENDnet Ships Cloud IP Cameras
- SAMSUNG Announces Retail Availability of its First Wi-Fi Capable SMART Camcorder and its Rugged Waterproof, Shockproof and Dustproof* Pocket Camcorder
- Simple and Smart LUMIX S Series
- Panasonic launches latest versatile, creative LUMIX models in popular FH Series