Broadcom Corporation, a global innovation leader in semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications, today announced that D-Link, a global leader in connectivity, is now shipping a new line of Powerline Adapters powered by Broadcom innovation. Achieving superior network reliability and range with two Ethernet ports for maximum flexibility and convenience, the D-Link DHP-328AV offers consumers a low-hassle, high-value way to stream media, surf the web or connect to multiple devices like media players. Visit http://www.broadcom.com to learn more.
D-Link selected the Broadcom BCM60321 HomePlug AV Powerline Communications (PLC) system-on-a-chip (SoC) for its higher level of integration and performance. Optimized for the toughest network conditions where electrical interferences are high, the BCM60321 offers improved Internet coverage and more reliable Internet streaming throughout the home. With Broadcom technology, the user experience also improves when using high-bandwidth, delay-sensitive applications like media streaming, videoconferencing, VoIP and online gaming.
D-Link's DHP-328AV Key Features:
- Small Size: does not block nearby power outlets.
- Dual Ethernet Ports: let users connect multiple devices without additional equipment.
- High Performance with Powerline AV+: enables video streaming, online gaming, browsing, and VoIP on multiple devices anywhere in the house at the same time.
- Reduced Energy Consumption: green features like low power draw and power saving mode helps to decrease electricity bills.
Broadcom is a sponsor member of the HomePlug Powerline Alliance, the worldwide organization responsible for establishing standards and testing devices for compliance and interoperability.
Broadcom is shipping the BCM60321 HomePlug AV Powerline Communications PLC SoC.
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 3 runs at 900p 30FPS on the Xbox One, so much more on PC
- Google brings Star Trek to life with 'Combadge' communicator prototype
- How to use Fallout 4's bottlecap glitch without depleting ammo
- Chrome extension shields you from Star Wars spoilers
- AMD ends driver development for non-GCN Radeon cards
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- COUGAR ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF THE 450 SERIES
- SilverStone Press release PTS01
- ESL and Intel bring the IEM World Championship back to Katowice on March 4-6, 2016
- Star Wars(TM): Galaxy of Heroes Now Available for Mobile from EA
- AMD Announces Radeon Crimson Software