Broadcom Corporation, a global innovation leader in semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications, today announced that D-Link, a global leader in connectivity, is now shipping a new line of Powerline Adapters powered by Broadcom innovation. Achieving superior network reliability and range with two Ethernet ports for maximum flexibility and convenience, the D-Link DHP-328AV offers consumers a low-hassle, high-value way to stream media, surf the web or connect to multiple devices like media players. Visit http://www.broadcom.com to learn more.
D-Link selected the Broadcom BCM60321 HomePlug AV Powerline Communications (PLC) system-on-a-chip (SoC) for its higher level of integration and performance. Optimized for the toughest network conditions where electrical interferences are high, the BCM60321 offers improved Internet coverage and more reliable Internet streaming throughout the home. With Broadcom technology, the user experience also improves when using high-bandwidth, delay-sensitive applications like media streaming, videoconferencing, VoIP and online gaming.
D-Link's DHP-328AV Key Features:
- Small Size: does not block nearby power outlets.
- Dual Ethernet Ports: let users connect multiple devices without additional equipment.
- High Performance with Powerline AV+: enables video streaming, online gaming, browsing, and VoIP on multiple devices anywhere in the house at the same time.
- Reduced Energy Consumption: green features like low power draw and power saving mode helps to decrease electricity bills.
Broadcom is a sponsor member of the HomePlug Powerline Alliance, the worldwide organization responsible for establishing standards and testing devices for compliance and interoperability.
Broadcom is shipping the BCM60321 HomePlug AV Powerline Communications PLC SoC.
Latest News Posts
- Growing number of people in US embracing mobile banking apps, services
- Report: Trent Reznor will be point man to relaunch Beats Music
- GameStop: Gamers won't have as many console bundles in 2015
- North Korea denies hacking South Korean nuclear power company
- 3D Robotics releases DroneKit open source API for app development
- Jenkins J10 Black Earphones Review - $3 can go a long way
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi