Broadcom Corporation, a global innovation leader in semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications, today announced that D-Link, a global leader in connectivity, is now shipping a new line of Powerline Adapters powered by Broadcom innovation. Achieving superior network reliability and range with two Ethernet ports for maximum flexibility and convenience, the D-Link DHP-328AV offers consumers a low-hassle, high-value way to stream media, surf the web or connect to multiple devices like media players. Visit http://www.broadcom.com to learn more.
D-Link selected the Broadcom BCM60321 HomePlug AV Powerline Communications (PLC) system-on-a-chip (SoC) for its higher level of integration and performance. Optimized for the toughest network conditions where electrical interferences are high, the BCM60321 offers improved Internet coverage and more reliable Internet streaming throughout the home. With Broadcom technology, the user experience also improves when using high-bandwidth, delay-sensitive applications like media streaming, videoconferencing, VoIP and online gaming.
D-Link's DHP-328AV Key Features:
- Small Size: does not block nearby power outlets.
- Dual Ethernet Ports: let users connect multiple devices without additional equipment.
- High Performance with Powerline AV+: enables video streaming, online gaming, browsing, and VoIP on multiple devices anywhere in the house at the same time.
- Reduced Energy Consumption: green features like low power draw and power saving mode helps to decrease electricity bills.
Broadcom is a sponsor member of the HomePlug Powerline Alliance, the worldwide organization responsible for establishing standards and testing devices for compliance and interoperability.
Broadcom is shipping the BCM60321 HomePlug AV Powerline Communications PLC SoC.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC intros two new ZBOX R Series mini PCs
- Jeremy Clarkson in first post Top Gear interview accepts some blame
- Artist leaves Naughty Dog for Ubisoft, comes back to Naughty Dog
- MSI boasts world's first Microsoft Windows 10 certification
- Japan submits a solid entry to the Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling