Broadcom Corporation, a global innovation leader in semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications, today announced that D-Link, a global leader in connectivity, is now shipping a new line of Powerline Adapters powered by Broadcom innovation. Achieving superior network reliability and range with two Ethernet ports for maximum flexibility and convenience, the D-Link DHP-328AV offers consumers a low-hassle, high-value way to stream media, surf the web or connect to multiple devices like media players. Visit http://www.broadcom.com to learn more.
D-Link selected the Broadcom BCM60321 HomePlug AV Powerline Communications (PLC) system-on-a-chip (SoC) for its higher level of integration and performance. Optimized for the toughest network conditions where electrical interferences are high, the BCM60321 offers improved Internet coverage and more reliable Internet streaming throughout the home. With Broadcom technology, the user experience also improves when using high-bandwidth, delay-sensitive applications like media streaming, videoconferencing, VoIP and online gaming.
D-Link's DHP-328AV Key Features:
- Small Size: does not block nearby power outlets.
- Dual Ethernet Ports: let users connect multiple devices without additional equipment.
- High Performance with Powerline AV+: enables video streaming, online gaming, browsing, and VoIP on multiple devices anywhere in the house at the same time.
- Reduced Energy Consumption: green features like low power draw and power saving mode helps to decrease electricity bills.
Broadcom is a sponsor member of the HomePlug Powerline Alliance, the worldwide organization responsible for establishing standards and testing devices for compliance and interoperability.
Broadcom is shipping the BCM60321 HomePlug AV Powerline Communications PLC SoC.
Latest News Posts
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire eSports teams Dignitas, Apex
- Horizon: Zero Dawn's story will be 'hugely enjoyable'
- Microsoft axes original Forza Horizon from store
- Batman VR is finalised but Rocksteady wants to move on
- Pasadena, California to tax streaming services
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now