Enjoying favorite videos on your HDTV without any wire is no longer a dream. GIGABYTE does even more than you thought! GIGABYTE announces a whole new product line this year, which can make your daily life more convenient and provide you an amazing visual extension. GIGAYTE SkyVision WS100 with WHDI 1.0 (Wireless Home Digital Interface) technology can seamlessly transmit your 1080p high-definition videos or Blu-ray movies from any HDMI-ready device to HDTV. Just by plug and play, the compact and streamline designed SkyVision WS100 can help you creating the best wireless video experience ever! Digital contents can be simultaneously transmitted (latency less than 1ms) to your display and the transmission range is up to 10 meters! Enjoy full HD media playback on your larger screen in a neat environment has never been easier.
Go with all HDMI-ready devices, makes HDTV your second display easily!
GIGABYTE SkyVision WS100 can seamlessly transmit HD video and audio for any HDMI ready device. Through SkyVision WS100, videos in mobile devices now can be displayed on your HDTV immediately. Game consoles such as Sony PS3 or Microsoft Xbox 360 can now be freely placed around the house. Want to facebook your friend while seeing movies on the same PC? Using SkyVision WS100, you can choose either clone or extend mode of the display.
Plug & play with no delay
Everything is all set once you plug GIGABYTE SkyVision WS100 transmitter to your HDMI-ready device and receiver to HDTV. No software installation required. SkyVision transmitter and receiver will detect and connect with each other automatically with operating frequency between 5.1GHz to 5.8GHz. HD video/audio and PC gaming battles can be simultaneously transmitted (latency < 1ms) to your HDTV. SkyVision WS100 is definitely the best video entertainment and wireless gaming companion!
For more details about GIGABYTE SkyVision WS100, please visit the GIGABYTE official website at:
Latest News Posts
- Fight erupts after drone drops narcotics into prison yard
- TrendForce: 14M virtual reality units in 2016, mainly used for gaming
- Acer rumored to announce four new Windows 10 Mobile phones during IFA
- Tidal struggling with executives leaving, though Jay-Z isn't moving
- Save 96% On a Lifetime Subscription to TigerVPN
- Micron M510DC 480GB Enterprise SATA III SSD Review
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Noctua Provides Free Mounting Upgrade for Upcoming Intel "Skylake" Platform
- Crucial to Showcase New Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 White Modules at Gamescom
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules