NEXUS NX-8060 Even More Quiet
04 June 2008 ROTTERDAM, The Netherlands - NEXUS TECHNOLOGY BV
Nexus is promising some great new and innovative product launches this September. Some unique items have been developed, some patents have been applied and currently 7 new products are being finalized and produced. To kick off this avalanche of new products Nexus introduces an improvement of the Nexus NX-8060 600 Watt Modular 80Plus power supply. Nexus has tried, tested and developed as much as possible to improve the NX-8060 noise level specifications to meet the demands of power hungry, silent pc enthusiasts.
The result are quite astonishing; Nexus achieved an up to 7.5 dB(A) noise level improvement and a noise level of 17.5 dB(A) at low power consumption.
The NX-8060 already received praises by different media on its characteristics and it was already known for being unnoticeable inside a PC system. So now, good has become even better...and the silence of the NX-8060 has reached new levels...dead quiet.
For more information, please visit the NEXUS website.
Latest News Posts
- The Unreal Engine 4 powered 'Koola' demo is absolutely mind blowing
- Pressure is on for Apple Music, as music industry needs major help
- 7 out of 10 smartphone owners sleep with our phones really close to us
- The Last Guardian was years in the making, and Sony feels the pressure
- Report: Samsung to unleash more Tizen-powered smartphones on the world
- cloning os to MZHPV256HDGL-00000
- GA-Z97X Gaming 5 + Intel QDE4
- G41M Combo DDR3 RAM not working
- Some PC-A51 watercooling questions
- Driver Errors
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive