NEXUS NX-8060 Even More Quiet
04 June 2008 ROTTERDAM, The Netherlands - NEXUS TECHNOLOGY BV
Nexus is promising some great new and innovative product launches this September. Some unique items have been developed, some patents have been applied and currently 7 new products are being finalized and produced. To kick off this avalanche of new products Nexus introduces an improvement of the Nexus NX-8060 600 Watt Modular 80Plus power supply. Nexus has tried, tested and developed as much as possible to improve the NX-8060 noise level specifications to meet the demands of power hungry, silent pc enthusiasts.
The result are quite astonishing; Nexus achieved an up to 7.5 dB(A) noise level improvement and a noise level of 17.5 dB(A) at low power consumption.
The NX-8060 already received praises by different media on its characteristics and it was already known for being unnoticeable inside a PC system. So now, good has become even better...and the silence of the NX-8060 has reached new levels...dead quiet.
For more information, please visit the NEXUS website.
Latest News Posts
- AMD details its Radeon RX 400 series naming system
- AMD Radeon RX 480 review roundup
- AMD's new Radeon Software 16.6.2 drivers released, supports RX 480
- PS4 Slim coming alongside PS4 Neo, reports claim
- Starting this week, declining Windows 10 upgrade will actually work
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards