NEXUS NX-8060 Even More Quiet
04 June 2008 ROTTERDAM, The Netherlands - NEXUS TECHNOLOGY BV
Nexus is promising some great new and innovative product launches this September. Some unique items have been developed, some patents have been applied and currently 7 new products are being finalized and produced. To kick off this avalanche of new products Nexus introduces an improvement of the Nexus NX-8060 600 Watt Modular 80Plus power supply. Nexus has tried, tested and developed as much as possible to improve the NX-8060 noise level specifications to meet the demands of power hungry, silent pc enthusiasts.
The result are quite astonishing; Nexus achieved an up to 7.5 dB(A) noise level improvement and a noise level of 17.5 dB(A) at low power consumption.
The NX-8060 already received praises by different media on its characteristics and it was already known for being unnoticeable inside a PC system. So now, good has become even better...and the silence of the NX-8060 has reached new levels...dead quiet.
For more information, please visit the NEXUS website.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen CPUs spotted in the flesh, retail boxes too
- LG officially announces the G6 camera specs
- NASA announces conference on discovery beyond our System
- Samsung teases Exynos 9; it could power the Galaxy S8
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league