NEXUS NX-8060 Even More Quiet
04 June 2008 ROTTERDAM, The Netherlands - NEXUS TECHNOLOGY BV
Nexus is promising some great new and innovative product launches this September. Some unique items have been developed, some patents have been applied and currently 7 new products are being finalized and produced. To kick off this avalanche of new products Nexus introduces an improvement of the Nexus NX-8060 600 Watt Modular 80Plus power supply. Nexus has tried, tested and developed as much as possible to improve the NX-8060 noise level specifications to meet the demands of power hungry, silent pc enthusiasts.
The result are quite astonishing; Nexus achieved an up to 7.5 dB(A) noise level improvement and a noise level of 17.5 dB(A) at low power consumption.
The NX-8060 already received praises by different media on its characteristics and it was already known for being unnoticeable inside a PC system. So now, good has become even better...and the silence of the NX-8060 has reached new levels...dead quiet.
For more information, please visit the NEXUS website.
Latest News Posts
- Valve planning Steam home page visual revamp, and more
- Yahoo admits 500 million accounts hacked in 2014
- Xbox Scorpio announced early to not piss gamers off
- 7nm CPU from AMD in 2019 with 8 threads, just 10W power
- Google tease 'Andromeda' as a merge of Android/Chrome OS
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now