VIZIO, Inc., announced today its holiday line-up of Windows 8-based PCs, highlighted by a 24" and 27" All-in-One Touch PC with 10-finger capacitive touchscreen displays. Equipped with stunning full HD 1080p displays and an impressive 2.1 audio system with subwoofer, the VIZIO All-in-One Touch PC brings entertainment directly to the user's fingertips for a fast and fluid Windows 8 experience.
Along with the introduction of the stunning 24" and 27" All-in-One Touch PCs, VIZIO's PC lineup includes two Ultrabooks and a Notebook - the VIZIO14" and 15.6" Thin + Light and 15.6" Notebook. These new models arrive in time for the holidays with key enhancements that make them the ideal choice for users looking for optimal performance in a beautifully designed, premium PC. Both the Thin + Light and Notebook models feature an enhanced multi-gesture touchpad that allows users the ability to navigate Windows 8's touch-centric features using the same swipe, tap and pinch gestures as they would on the screen of the All-in-One PC. Elegantly combining exceptional performance, premium entertainment and touch functionality, the entire VIZIO PC line-up for Windows 8 places the power to create unique experiences at the fingertips of each user.
Featuring the beautiful, fast and fluid capabilities of Windows 8, the new line of VIZIO PCs delivers a rich experience that is all about the user. Combining powerful features like the 3rd generation Intel Core processors and the latest touchscreen display and touchpad technologies, VIZIO's line-up for Windows 8 delivers performance for every task and a whole new way for consumers to interact with their device.
"The new All-in-One Touch PCs with Windows 8 are extremely user friendly, bringing both entertainment and power to the user's fingertips," said Matt McRae, VIZIO Chief Technology Officer. "We focused on delivering an enhanced touchscreen and touchpad experience so users can utilize multi-gesture touch options however they're most comfortable. Not only can customers tap, swipe or pinch directly on the All-in-One's screen, but they can also utilize the same gestures on the integrated touchpads of the Thin + Light and Notebook PCs."
Leveraging its HDTV background, VIZIO developed these PCs with brilliant picture quality, high contrast and wider viewing angles at the forefront. The custom-tuned SRS Premium Sound HD audio system serves as an ideal complement to the stunning video performance of these PCs, delivering rich, resonant sound. In addition, select models feature NVIDIA Kepler-Class GeForce GPU graphics for those who need the added performance boost of discrete graphics processing.
To ensure a premium consumer experience, VIZIO teamed up with Microsoft Corp. to deliver the category's only PC line-up equipped with Microsoft Signature for Windows.
"We are excited to be working with VIZIO as it brings Windows 8 to its line-up of holiday PCs," said John Case, vice president, Worldwide OEM Marketing, Microsoft. "It's impressive to see VIZIO bringing its expertise in consumer entertainment devices to PCs with HD quality display and premium audio that will provide a rich experience for customers."
The PC line-up uses the third generation Intel Core processors, with the Thin + Light starting at $849 and the All-in-One Touch PCs starting at $998. The 15.6" Notebook is also available, offering maximum performance along with the Full HD display, starting at $1,129.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines