Last month, AVADirect began to offer Custom Rackmount & Rack cabinet configurations based off of the Intel's C206, Z77, X79, C602 chipsets. This month, we expanded our C602 offering by listing the ability to utilize 512GB of RAM in a 16-DIMM configuration. The 16-DIMM, 4U Rackmount workstation contains the same offerings as previously listed, with some minor differences and improved component choices.
Intel C602: Xeon E5 - Socket 2011
- Up to 2 Intel® Xeon E5-2600 series socket 2011 eight-core, six-core or quad-core processors
- Selection of ASUS and SuperMicro SSI-EEB/EATX motherboards
- Up to 512GB DDR3-1333 ECC Registered memory
- 10 SATA hard drives or SSD drives w/ optional hot-swap capability
The ability to choose specific compatible motherboard choices makes a huge impact in catering to the needs of end-users. Whether you require a specific amount of expansion slots, or simply rely on a feature supported in the BIOS, AVADirect remains true as the authentic custom builder within the US. We will continue to update our Rackmount workstation offerings as new products are released.
To build your own Xeon E5 C602 16-DIMM 4U Workstation click Xeon® E5 C602 16-DIMM Graphics 4U Workstation at AVADirect.com
To build your own rackmount workstation or rack cabinet click Custom Rackmount Workstation & Cabinets at AVADirect.com
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand