TRENDnet Launches the World's Smallest Wireless N Travel Router
TORRANCE, Calif. -January 8, 2008-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the launch of the world's smallest 300Mbps Wireless N Travel Router Kit, model TEW-654TR, this high performance wireless n router is so small, it can disappear into your front pocket.
The 300Mbps Wireless N Travel Router Kit comes with a convenient carrying case, a thin 3-foot Ethernet cable, an electrical adapter, a handy alternate USB cable to power the router from a computer and the Ultra Compact 300Mbps Wireless N Travel Router.
The 300Mbps Wireless N Travel Router is a remarkable 2.5 inches wide by 3.25 inches long by 0.75 inches high (6.4 x 8.2 x 1.9cm). It has a LED display that communicates power and link status, a reset button, a power port and a 10/100Mbps Wide Area Network Ethernet port. The latest in wireless encryption protects valuable data, while advanced Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology delivers high speed wireless connectivity and broad coverage that minimizes dead spots.
"This high speed wireless n travel router is great for people on the go. The product's lightweight and ultra-compact design can fit into even the most over-stuffed luggage," stated Brian Chu, IT Director for TRENDnet. "The router also provides multiple users with high speed access to a single Internet connection."
TRENDnet is an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnet is headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Take home 'Pete's Dragon' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Putting Nintendo Switch launch games into perspective
- 'Stranger Things' director talks bigger, darker season 2
- Samsung's new Galaxy S8 looks amazing in leaked videos
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017