TRENDnet Launches the World's Smallest Wireless N Travel Router
TORRANCE, Calif. -January 8, 2008-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the launch of the world's smallest 300Mbps Wireless N Travel Router Kit, model TEW-654TR, this high performance wireless n router is so small, it can disappear into your front pocket.
The 300Mbps Wireless N Travel Router Kit comes with a convenient carrying case, a thin 3-foot Ethernet cable, an electrical adapter, a handy alternate USB cable to power the router from a computer and the Ultra Compact 300Mbps Wireless N Travel Router.
The 300Mbps Wireless N Travel Router is a remarkable 2.5 inches wide by 3.25 inches long by 0.75 inches high (6.4 x 8.2 x 1.9cm). It has a LED display that communicates power and link status, a reset button, a power port and a 10/100Mbps Wide Area Network Ethernet port. The latest in wireless encryption protects valuable data, while advanced Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology delivers high speed wireless connectivity and broad coverage that minimizes dead spots.
"This high speed wireless n travel router is great for people on the go. The product's lightweight and ultra-compact design can fit into even the most over-stuffed luggage," stated Brian Chu, IT Director for TRENDnet. "The router also provides multiple users with high speed access to a single Internet connection."
TRENDnet is an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnet is headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Rockstar Games sues BBC over telemovie about being sued
- Silk Road's Ross Ulbricht asks judge for leniency, some freedom
- Google updates Chromecast app for Android and iOS
- Report: Charter close to dropping $55 billion for Time Warner Cable
- Working to create a driverless truck corridor from Mexico to Canada
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications