The all new Heligon HE02 CPU cooler is designed for both performance and quietness. The wide aluminum fins spacing are specially designed to minimize noise when air travel through its heatsink. The double cross shape of the cooler maximizes cooling surface and at the same time makes installation an ease on any motherboard. The corners of the crosses enable motherboard mounting even after the cooler has been installed while inner corners between the two crosses are to facilitate installation of the cooler's bracket onto the motherboard. The entire cooler is asymmetrically designed so it can be installed optimally in different motherboard and chassis.
The Heligon HE02 is capable of safely cooling high-end CPUs such as the Intel Core i7 3960K without cooling fan directly attached. And using fans from the chassis it can also cool CPUs with TDP rating of up to 130W. Fan clips are included for optional 120mm fan mountings to enable HE02 to obtain cooling performance that rival the best air coolers on the market. For those looking to obtain the highest cooling performance at the lowest noise possible, the SilverStone Heligon HE02 is an unbeatable solution.
- Superior silence and performance
- Asymmetric design for optimal positioning on any platform
- Designed for standard chassis at 160mm tall
- For use with CPUs up to 150W+ (fanless 95W)
You can find further information about HE02 here:
Latest News Posts
- WellBe wearable bracelet helps analyze stressful parts of your day
- Levi wants to embrace Google wearable technology into its products
- Report: Half of jobs at risk from ongoing robotics revolution
- Google shows off functioning Project Ara smartphone at Google I/O 2015
- United States tried a Stuxnet-like attack targeting North Korea
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award