The all new Heligon HE02 CPU cooler is designed for both performance and quietness. The wide aluminum fins spacing are specially designed to minimize noise when air travel through its heatsink. The double cross shape of the cooler maximizes cooling surface and at the same time makes installation an ease on any motherboard. The corners of the crosses enable motherboard mounting even after the cooler has been installed while inner corners between the two crosses are to facilitate installation of the cooler's bracket onto the motherboard. The entire cooler is asymmetrically designed so it can be installed optimally in different motherboard and chassis.
The Heligon HE02 is capable of safely cooling high-end CPUs such as the Intel Core i7 3960K without cooling fan directly attached. And using fans from the chassis it can also cool CPUs with TDP rating of up to 130W. Fan clips are included for optional 120mm fan mountings to enable HE02 to obtain cooling performance that rival the best air coolers on the market. For those looking to obtain the highest cooling performance at the lowest noise possible, the SilverStone Heligon HE02 is an unbeatable solution.
- Superior silence and performance
- Asymmetric design for optimal positioning on any platform
- Designed for standard chassis at 160mm tall
- For use with CPUs up to 150W+ (fanless 95W)
You can find further information about HE02 here:
Latest News Posts
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league