Skullcandy, Inc., a high-growth, performance lifestyle audio brand, today announced the launch of the Navigator - a streamlined sibling to the brand's iconic Roc Nation Aviator packed into a sleeker, more refined form factor. Offering a perfect blend of style and performance, the Navigator is the answer for consumers that have fallen in love with the Aviator but are looking for their Supreme Sound to be delivered in low profile package without sacrificing their style. This new on-ear headphone launches exclusively at Apple stores nationwide today, October 7st, where it will be displayed on listening stations for consumer demos.
The Navigator is the next generation evolution of a highly successful concept from Skullcandy. Featuring the brand's custom styled drivers and highest grade materials, these on-ear headphones push the Attacking Bass, Natural Vocals, and Precision Highs consumers have come to expect in every new Skullcandy release.
"The new Navigator offers the perfect balance of premium audio performance and unmatched style d in a convenient and portable package that you won't find anywhere else," said Nate Morley, Skullcandy's VP Marketing. "To add to that, we've included the full gamut of Skullcandy's innovative features to create an all-encompassing audio experience for any audiophile."
Featuring the Mic3 functionality, users have full control of volume, pause/play, tracking and the ability to have clear, crisp phone conversation direct through the unit. Additional features include an ergonomic design designed specifically to fit the shape of the users head and ears, soft leather touch ear pillows for optimal comfort and detachable cable input to eliminate tangled cords.
For more information about Skullcandy, please visit: http://www.skullcandy.com/navigator
Latest News Posts
- Facebook teases the Oculus Rift for later this year
- More than 20 universities join Open Source Virtual Reality movement
- YouTube begins experimenting with 4K 60FPS video playback
- Toshiba announce 48-layer 128Gbit 3D NAND, samples begin shipping
- Amazon offers unlimited storage for $60 per year with Cloud Drive
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi