Skullcandy, Inc., a high-growth, performance lifestyle audio brand, today announced the launch of the Navigator - a streamlined sibling to the brand's iconic Roc Nation Aviator packed into a sleeker, more refined form factor. Offering a perfect blend of style and performance, the Navigator is the answer for consumers that have fallen in love with the Aviator but are looking for their Supreme Sound to be delivered in low profile package without sacrificing their style. This new on-ear headphone launches exclusively at Apple stores nationwide today, October 7st, where it will be displayed on listening stations for consumer demos.
The Navigator is the next generation evolution of a highly successful concept from Skullcandy. Featuring the brand's custom styled drivers and highest grade materials, these on-ear headphones push the Attacking Bass, Natural Vocals, and Precision Highs consumers have come to expect in every new Skullcandy release.
"The new Navigator offers the perfect balance of premium audio performance and unmatched style d in a convenient and portable package that you won't find anywhere else," said Nate Morley, Skullcandy's VP Marketing. "To add to that, we've included the full gamut of Skullcandy's innovative features to create an all-encompassing audio experience for any audiophile."
Featuring the Mic3 functionality, users have full control of volume, pause/play, tracking and the ability to have clear, crisp phone conversation direct through the unit. Additional features include an ergonomic design designed specifically to fit the shape of the users head and ears, soft leather touch ear pillows for optimal comfort and detachable cable input to eliminate tangled cords.
For more information about Skullcandy, please visit: http://www.skullcandy.com/navigator
Latest News Posts
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications