Skullcandy, Inc., a high-growth, performance lifestyle audio brand, today announced the launch of the Navigator - a streamlined sibling to the brand's iconic Roc Nation Aviator packed into a sleeker, more refined form factor. Offering a perfect blend of style and performance, the Navigator is the answer for consumers that have fallen in love with the Aviator but are looking for their Supreme Sound to be delivered in low profile package without sacrificing their style. This new on-ear headphone launches exclusively at Apple stores nationwide today, October 7st, where it will be displayed on listening stations for consumer demos.
The Navigator is the next generation evolution of a highly successful concept from Skullcandy. Featuring the brand's custom styled drivers and highest grade materials, these on-ear headphones push the Attacking Bass, Natural Vocals, and Precision Highs consumers have come to expect in every new Skullcandy release.
"The new Navigator offers the perfect balance of premium audio performance and unmatched style d in a convenient and portable package that you won't find anywhere else," said Nate Morley, Skullcandy's VP Marketing. "To add to that, we've included the full gamut of Skullcandy's innovative features to create an all-encompassing audio experience for any audiophile."
Featuring the Mic3 functionality, users have full control of volume, pause/play, tracking and the ability to have clear, crisp phone conversation direct through the unit. Additional features include an ergonomic design designed specifically to fit the shape of the users head and ears, soft leather touch ear pillows for optimal comfort and detachable cable input to eliminate tangled cords.
For more information about Skullcandy, please visit: http://www.skullcandy.com/navigator
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch to have Gamecube Virtual Console games
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- Nolan confirms HBO's 'Westworld' won't return until 2018
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs