Skullcandy, Inc., a high-growth, performance lifestyle audio brand, today announced the launch of the Navigator - a streamlined sibling to the brand's iconic Roc Nation Aviator packed into a sleeker, more refined form factor. Offering a perfect blend of style and performance, the Navigator is the answer for consumers that have fallen in love with the Aviator but are looking for their Supreme Sound to be delivered in low profile package without sacrificing their style. This new on-ear headphone launches exclusively at Apple stores nationwide today, October 7st, where it will be displayed on listening stations for consumer demos.
The Navigator is the next generation evolution of a highly successful concept from Skullcandy. Featuring the brand's custom styled drivers and highest grade materials, these on-ear headphones push the Attacking Bass, Natural Vocals, and Precision Highs consumers have come to expect in every new Skullcandy release.
"The new Navigator offers the perfect balance of premium audio performance and unmatched style d in a convenient and portable package that you won't find anywhere else," said Nate Morley, Skullcandy's VP Marketing. "To add to that, we've included the full gamut of Skullcandy's innovative features to create an all-encompassing audio experience for any audiophile."
Featuring the Mic3 functionality, users have full control of volume, pause/play, tracking and the ability to have clear, crisp phone conversation direct through the unit. Additional features include an ergonomic design designed specifically to fit the shape of the users head and ears, soft leather touch ear pillows for optimal comfort and detachable cable input to eliminate tangled cords.
For more information about Skullcandy, please visit: http://www.skullcandy.com/navigator
Latest News Posts
- New Mission Impossible movie features triple-screen Halo 5 on Xbox One
- Amazon Prime scores an exclusive 'all-new car show' with Top Gear trio
- NVIDIA and AMD release new drivers for Windows 10
- LG posts a low $206.38 million in profit in second-quarter, blames TVs
- Excalibur uses your phone to automatically enter PC passwords
- ASRock 970M Pro3. Search for BIOS setup Info.
- Win10 - Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Z68X-UD3-B3
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Cannot install win 10
- Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices
- Intel and Micron Produce Breakthrough Memory Technology
- Acer Announces Its Windows 10 Powered PC Line
- MSI Ships Gaming Notebooks with Windows 10
- MAINGEAR Arms Acclaimed Gaming Powerhouses with Windows 10