EK-BAY DCP 2.2 Combo Reservoir is a compact, easy to use water pump/reservoir combo unit. Reservoir is made of quality POM Acetal, covered by a 5 mm thick acrylic glass. The reservoir has build in port for installation of EK-DCP 2.2 water pump, the mounting mechanism is included. Reservoir features G3/8 threaded filling port, an appropriate plug is enclosed.
This reservoir also features anti-vibration rubber mounting system which effectively silents your computer. Reservoir fits in majority of computer chassis and occupies two 5.25" drive bay slots. No boring or sawing is necessary. This reservoir is fully air- and waterproof once closed with the enclosed plugs therefore no water can evaporate.
- Compact design: bay reservoir & water pump in one sturdy unit
- Anti-vibration rubber mounting
- Fits in majority of PC cases, occupies two 5.25" drive bay slots
- Monitor your water coolant level
- Easy installation
- main body size: 145 x 40 x 66 mm (LxHxD)
- port threading: G1/4" x 1
- filling port: G3/8"
- main reservoir material: POM Acetal (black)
- includes needed Allen keys (6 mm and 2 mm) and 1x G3/8" plug
Please note: EK-DCP 2.2 pump is not included and must be purchased separately!
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel