EK-BAY DCP 2.2 Combo Reservoir is a compact, easy to use water pump/reservoir combo unit. Reservoir is made of quality POM Acetal, covered by a 5 mm thick acrylic glass. The reservoir has build in port for installation of EK-DCP 2.2 water pump, the mounting mechanism is included. Reservoir features G3/8 threaded filling port, an appropriate plug is enclosed.
This reservoir also features anti-vibration rubber mounting system which effectively silents your computer. Reservoir fits in majority of computer chassis and occupies two 5.25" drive bay slots. No boring or sawing is necessary. This reservoir is fully air- and waterproof once closed with the enclosed plugs therefore no water can evaporate.
- Compact design: bay reservoir & water pump in one sturdy unit
- Anti-vibration rubber mounting
- Fits in majority of PC cases, occupies two 5.25" drive bay slots
- Monitor your water coolant level
- Easy installation
- main body size: 145 x 40 x 66 mm (LxHxD)
- port threading: G1/4" x 1
- filling port: G3/8"
- main reservoir material: POM Acetal (black)
- includes needed Allen keys (6 mm and 2 mm) and 1x G3/8" plug
Please note: EK-DCP 2.2 pump is not included and must be purchased separately!
Latest News Posts
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller