Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcend), a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, today launched two new DDR3 memory modules: a 32GB DDR3 1333 MHz Registered DIMM (RDIMM) and a 16 GB DDR3 1600 MHz Very Low Profile (VLP) Registered DIMM. Featuring stable signal integrity at high frequency operation and an onboard thermal sensor for better system thermal control, these high capacity RDIMMs provide better expandability options to server administrators. Additionally, both new modules feature high quality aluminum heat spreaders to ensure optimal heat dispersion and stability.
Aimed at high-powered servers, Transcend's largest capacity 32 GB DDR3-1333 modules significantly increase memory density in servers that support 32 GB RDIMMs (up to a maximum 2 TB), such as IBM's System x3850/3950 X5 and BladeCenter HX5. The new modules are rated at 1333MHz with timings of 9-9-9-24, and operate at industry standard 1.5V. Comprised of high-quality 8 Gb DRAM chips that fully comply with rigorous JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards, Transcend's 32GB DDR3 memory offers unparalleled performance and stability.
With an overall height of just 0.74 inches, Transcend's Very Low Profile DDR3 Registered DIMMs are perfect for use in space-restricted cases, 1U height rack systems, and blade servers. Thanks to their reduced vertical footprint, these modules help lower cooling costs by significantly improving chassis airflow and memory heat dissipation. Moreover, replacing two 8 GB modules with a single 16 GB module can lower power consumption by an additional 50%. The 16 GB DDR3 Very Low Profile RDIMM is rated at 1600 MHz with low latency of 11-11-11-28 and an operating voltage of a mere 1.5V.
Backed by a limited lifetime warranty, Transcend memory modules are recognized worldwide for their reliable high quality, outstanding performance, excellent compatibility and stable operation.
Latest News Posts
- DayZ 0.60 beta features DX11 renderer, massively improved framerates
- Secure Your Online Browsing with Celo VPN
- Hulu will stream live TV in 2017
- Radeon 16.5.1 driver includes big Forza performance increases
- New 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' trailer actually looks kinda fun
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini