Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcend), a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, today launched two new DDR3 memory modules: a 32GB DDR3 1333 MHz Registered DIMM (RDIMM) and a 16 GB DDR3 1600 MHz Very Low Profile (VLP) Registered DIMM. Featuring stable signal integrity at high frequency operation and an onboard thermal sensor for better system thermal control, these high capacity RDIMMs provide better expandability options to server administrators. Additionally, both new modules feature high quality aluminum heat spreaders to ensure optimal heat dispersion and stability.
Aimed at high-powered servers, Transcend's largest capacity 32 GB DDR3-1333 modules significantly increase memory density in servers that support 32 GB RDIMMs (up to a maximum 2 TB), such as IBM's System x3850/3950 X5 and BladeCenter HX5. The new modules are rated at 1333MHz with timings of 9-9-9-24, and operate at industry standard 1.5V. Comprised of high-quality 8 Gb DRAM chips that fully comply with rigorous JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards, Transcend's 32GB DDR3 memory offers unparalleled performance and stability.
With an overall height of just 0.74 inches, Transcend's Very Low Profile DDR3 Registered DIMMs are perfect for use in space-restricted cases, 1U height rack systems, and blade servers. Thanks to their reduced vertical footprint, these modules help lower cooling costs by significantly improving chassis airflow and memory heat dissipation. Moreover, replacing two 8 GB modules with a single 16 GB module can lower power consumption by an additional 50%. The 16 GB DDR3 Very Low Profile RDIMM is rated at 1600 MHz with low latency of 11-11-11-28 and an operating voltage of a mere 1.5V.
Backed by a limited lifetime warranty, Transcend memory modules are recognized worldwide for their reliable high quality, outstanding performance, excellent compatibility and stable operation.
Latest News Posts
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- Acer's new 10-core smartphone will 'dominate' Android gaming
- The first big patch for Windows 10 is coming soon
- Rocket League patch will let you filter out PS4 users on the PC
- BBC's Grand Theft Auto TV movie 'The Gamechangers' trailer arrives
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- Are these the same?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015