Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcend), a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, today launched two new DDR3 memory modules: a 32GB DDR3 1333 MHz Registered DIMM (RDIMM) and a 16 GB DDR3 1600 MHz Very Low Profile (VLP) Registered DIMM. Featuring stable signal integrity at high frequency operation and an onboard thermal sensor for better system thermal control, these high capacity RDIMMs provide better expandability options to server administrators. Additionally, both new modules feature high quality aluminum heat spreaders to ensure optimal heat dispersion and stability.
Aimed at high-powered servers, Transcend's largest capacity 32 GB DDR3-1333 modules significantly increase memory density in servers that support 32 GB RDIMMs (up to a maximum 2 TB), such as IBM's System x3850/3950 X5 and BladeCenter HX5. The new modules are rated at 1333MHz with timings of 9-9-9-24, and operate at industry standard 1.5V. Comprised of high-quality 8 Gb DRAM chips that fully comply with rigorous JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards, Transcend's 32GB DDR3 memory offers unparalleled performance and stability.
With an overall height of just 0.74 inches, Transcend's Very Low Profile DDR3 Registered DIMMs are perfect for use in space-restricted cases, 1U height rack systems, and blade servers. Thanks to their reduced vertical footprint, these modules help lower cooling costs by significantly improving chassis airflow and memory heat dissipation. Moreover, replacing two 8 GB modules with a single 16 GB module can lower power consumption by an additional 50%. The 16 GB DDR3 Very Low Profile RDIMM is rated at 1600 MHz with low latency of 11-11-11-28 and an operating voltage of a mere 1.5V.
Backed by a limited lifetime warranty, Transcend memory modules are recognized worldwide for their reliable high quality, outstanding performance, excellent compatibility and stable operation.
Latest News Posts
- AMD will dominate the mid-range with Ryzen 7 1700X
- AMD's new Ryzen 7 1800X: 8C/16T @ 4GHz for $499
- AMD's new Ryzen CPU hits 52% IPC improvement
- Radeon Vega logo teased during AMD Ryzen press event
- AMD Introduces Ryzen CPUs
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available