Team launches 256GB Combo SSD
Speed is nothing, Capacity rules!
Team Group Inc. launched the industry-first 256GB SATAII + mini USB high-speed combo SSD. It was the hottest and the most enquired about product at IT Month. The combo SSD delivers a super read/write speed of 170MB/Sec and 100MB/Sec respectively, and fulfills the exacting demands of "large capacity" for players and "transfer rate" for designers.
256GB SSD: Best Choice for Speed up Laptops
"Lightweight" and "power-saving" are recent laptop trends. This has also made the SSD emphasize light-weight and slimness and become the first choice for upgrading laptops. Though the SSD has superior performance, the low capacity and expensive price have kept consumers away. Team Group Inc thus launches the 256GB combo SSD to meet the high-capacity demands of laptop users and the emerging netbook users. In addition to enjoying the super speed on laptops, users can store as much data as possible!
Team Group Inc.'s 2.5" Combo SSD comes in a number of different capacities (32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB) and it is compatible with various devices designed for 2.5" hard drives. The Combo SSD is suitable for all industrial workstations, PCs or other special peripherals such as set top boxes. For more details, please visit Team Group Inc.'s official website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
Team Combo SSD Specification:
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, and SSD. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after sales service. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20