Team launches 256GB Combo SSD
Speed is nothing, Capacity rules!
Team Group Inc. launched the industry-first 256GB SATAII + mini USB high-speed combo SSD. It was the hottest and the most enquired about product at IT Month. The combo SSD delivers a super read/write speed of 170MB/Sec and 100MB/Sec respectively, and fulfills the exacting demands of "large capacity" for players and "transfer rate" for designers.
256GB SSD: Best Choice for Speed up Laptops
"Lightweight" and "power-saving" are recent laptop trends. This has also made the SSD emphasize light-weight and slimness and become the first choice for upgrading laptops. Though the SSD has superior performance, the low capacity and expensive price have kept consumers away. Team Group Inc thus launches the 256GB combo SSD to meet the high-capacity demands of laptop users and the emerging netbook users. In addition to enjoying the super speed on laptops, users can store as much data as possible!
Team Group Inc.'s 2.5" Combo SSD comes in a number of different capacities (32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB) and it is compatible with various devices designed for 2.5" hard drives. The Combo SSD is suitable for all industrial workstations, PCs or other special peripherals such as set top boxes. For more details, please visit Team Group Inc.'s official website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
Team Combo SSD Specification:
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, and SSD. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after sales service. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis