Team launches 256GB Combo SSD
Speed is nothing, Capacity rules!
Team Group Inc. launched the industry-first 256GB SATAII + mini USB high-speed combo SSD. It was the hottest and the most enquired about product at IT Month. The combo SSD delivers a super read/write speed of 170MB/Sec and 100MB/Sec respectively, and fulfills the exacting demands of "large capacity" for players and "transfer rate" for designers.
256GB SSD: Best Choice for Speed up Laptops
"Lightweight" and "power-saving" are recent laptop trends. This has also made the SSD emphasize light-weight and slimness and become the first choice for upgrading laptops. Though the SSD has superior performance, the low capacity and expensive price have kept consumers away. Team Group Inc thus launches the 256GB combo SSD to meet the high-capacity demands of laptop users and the emerging netbook users. In addition to enjoying the super speed on laptops, users can store as much data as possible!
Team Group Inc.'s 2.5" Combo SSD comes in a number of different capacities (32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB) and it is compatible with various devices designed for 2.5" hard drives. The Combo SSD is suitable for all industrial workstations, PCs or other special peripherals such as set top boxes. For more details, please visit Team Group Inc.'s official website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
Team Combo SSD Specification:
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, and SSD. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after sales service. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung is close to the world's most profitable company
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs NVIDIA TITAN Xp
- Cheapest Rainbow Six Siege in big Ubisoft PC Summer Sale
- Meizu Pro 7 and Pro 7 Plus specs and prices leak
- Sony's next gen PS5 may be traditional console gen
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller