Sharkoon presents two external hard drive docking stations for the USB3.0 interface, in which unobstructed SATA hard drives can be quickly and without effort connected to a computer or notebook. The two Sharkoon Vertical Docking USB3.0 stations, with a choice of either one or two fast-swap bays for SATA hard drives in 3.5 inch format, are equipped internally with a SATA II interface and externally with a USB3.0 SuperSpeed interface.
The disks are easily inserted upright lengthwise into the hard drive bay. A lockable front flap secures the drives against unwanted access while a rear fan helps prevent unwanted heat. The Sharkoon Vertical Docking Single USB3.0 Station with its hard drive bay and 40 mm fan measures 212 x 44 x 129 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 650 g. The Sharkoon Vertical Docking Duo USB3.0 Station with its two individually lockable hard drive bays and 50 mm fan measures 222 x 83 x 134 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 860 g.
The matte black, rounded plastic case features an on/off switch, red and blue illuminating LEDs indicating power and data access, and supports the operating systems Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit). Enclosed with both models are a power supply, a USB3.0 cable, two keys and a brief manual.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Vertical Docking Stationen available in authorized retailers.
- Sharkoon Vertical Docking Single USB3.0: MSRP 34.90 euros
- Sharkoon Vertical Docking Duo USB3.0: MSRP 59.90 euros
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now