Sharkoon presents two external hard drive docking stations for the USB3.0 interface, in which unobstructed SATA hard drives can be quickly and without effort connected to a computer or notebook. The two Sharkoon Vertical Docking USB3.0 stations, with a choice of either one or two fast-swap bays for SATA hard drives in 3.5 inch format, are equipped internally with a SATA II interface and externally with a USB3.0 SuperSpeed interface.
The disks are easily inserted upright lengthwise into the hard drive bay. A lockable front flap secures the drives against unwanted access while a rear fan helps prevent unwanted heat. The Sharkoon Vertical Docking Single USB3.0 Station with its hard drive bay and 40 mm fan measures 212 x 44 x 129 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 650 g. The Sharkoon Vertical Docking Duo USB3.0 Station with its two individually lockable hard drive bays and 50 mm fan measures 222 x 83 x 134 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 860 g.
The matte black, rounded plastic case features an on/off switch, red and blue illuminating LEDs indicating power and data access, and supports the operating systems Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit). Enclosed with both models are a power supply, a USB3.0 cable, two keys and a brief manual.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Vertical Docking Stationen available in authorized retailers.
- Sharkoon Vertical Docking Single USB3.0: MSRP 34.90 euros
- Sharkoon Vertical Docking Duo USB3.0: MSRP 59.90 euros
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, up to 1.2Gbps
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X spotted in detail
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league