Cooler Master, an innovative creator of laptop coolers, Apple accessories, and other mobile products, today reveals a new thin, lightweight, and effective laptop cooling pad, the NotePal I300.
Slim. Slender. Smooth.
Coming in at a slim 36 mm (1.4") thickness at its smallest point with a lightweight metal mesh, plastic, and rubber build, NotePal I300 is amongst the thinnest and lightest weight laptop cooling pads that support up to 17" laptops. It offers two height adjustment settings to provide options for ergonomic viewing and typing angles.
It also packs a powerful 160 mm fan that manages to deliver crucial airflow to cool your notebook while remaining comparable to whisper quiet. These features are rounded out by a soft blue LED lighting effect that creates a calming ambiance while using your laptop.
NotePal I300 will be available in early October, 2012.
Latest News Posts
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- CRYENGINE environments look better than real life
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect