ORIGIN PC is now taking orders for Microsoft's highly anticipated, Windows 8 operating system. Starting today, customers can now select Windows 8 or Windows 8 Pro to be installed on any new ORIGIN Desktop or EON Laptop orders and be one of the first to ship on the official launch date of October 26th. The wait is over and ORIGIN PC will begin building your system now! Avoid the rush and backlog of waiting for October 26th. Order your next ORIGIN PC with Windows 8 today!
Windows 8 Features:
- Windows 7 foundation: Windows 8 is designed and built off the rock-solid foundation you've come to expect from Windows 7 offering great performance on an ORIGIN PC.
- New Start Menu: The new Start Menu contains all of the information and applications you care about in one place, such as your contacts, the weather, internet or even your favorite PC games in customizable tiles for your convenience.
- Cloud Connected: Windows 8 can store your settings, files and information to the cloud using your Microsoft account and allows you to log in into any other Windows 8 enabled device to sync your start page, themes, language preferences, browsing history, and browser favorites.
- Faster Boot Up Times: With a better allocation of system applications and resources, Windows 8 offers a significantly faster boot up time over its predecessors.
- Free Lifetime 24/7 Support: Every ORIGIN PC comes with industry leading Lifetime 24/7 Support based in the United States ready to help answer any Windows 8 related questions.
Quote from ORIGIN PC
"Big launches are typically structured in a way where consumers have to wait for a specific date and then suffer through hassles including long lines, delays, and/or backlogs." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "ORIGIN PC is offering this fantastic opportunity for our customers to avoid these hassles by placing custom PC orders with Windows 8 today and being one of the first to start shipping on October 26th."