ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solution products, today announced its brand new VX70Smh-LED Series, with several size options including the 27" VX2770Smh-LED, 23" VX2370Smh-LED and 22" VX2270Smh-LED.
The VX70Smh-LED Series features a professional grade widescreen SuperClear IPS panel with a frameless bezel for displays that look as good as they perform. The Full HD 1920x1080 screen resolution with an impressive 30,000,000:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio and wide 178-degree viewing angles deliver an extraordinary level of visual clarity. Base mounted speakers with SRS Premium Sound® and an external power supply allows for an ultra slim design. Paired with several video inputs including HDMI® and DVI with HDCP (High Definition Content Protection), this Series is an excellent choice for entertainment and gaming.
This environmentally friendly, mercury-free Series delivers an energy savings of up to 40% against comparatively sized displays. ViewSonic's Eco-mode feature furthers these savings by helping extend display life. Teamed with a standard 3-year limited warranty and the industry's best pixel performance policy, even the most discerning display user can feel confident in their investment.
"Our new VX70Smh-LED Series offers the best combination of performance and features in the industry, and we've sweetened the deal by packaging it up in a beautiful frameless bezel design," said Erik Willey, LCD monitor and PC product marketing director at ViewSonic. "Available in a range of sizes, these displays are ideal for consumers, gamers and multimedia enthusiasts alike."
The 27" VX2770Smh-LED and 23" VX2370Smh-LED are now available ill be available in early October for respective ESPs of $319 and $189. A 22" version within this Series (VX2270Smh-LED) is expected to be available in early December for an ESP of $159.
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications