ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solution products, today announced its brand new VX70Smh-LED Series, with several size options including the 27" VX2770Smh-LED, 23" VX2370Smh-LED and 22" VX2270Smh-LED.
The VX70Smh-LED Series features a professional grade widescreen SuperClear IPS panel with a frameless bezel for displays that look as good as they perform. The Full HD 1920x1080 screen resolution with an impressive 30,000,000:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio and wide 178-degree viewing angles deliver an extraordinary level of visual clarity. Base mounted speakers with SRS Premium Sound® and an external power supply allows for an ultra slim design. Paired with several video inputs including HDMI® and DVI with HDCP (High Definition Content Protection), this Series is an excellent choice for entertainment and gaming.
This environmentally friendly, mercury-free Series delivers an energy savings of up to 40% against comparatively sized displays. ViewSonic's Eco-mode feature furthers these savings by helping extend display life. Teamed with a standard 3-year limited warranty and the industry's best pixel performance policy, even the most discerning display user can feel confident in their investment.
"Our new VX70Smh-LED Series offers the best combination of performance and features in the industry, and we've sweetened the deal by packaging it up in a beautiful frameless bezel design," said Erik Willey, LCD monitor and PC product marketing director at ViewSonic. "Available in a range of sizes, these displays are ideal for consumers, gamers and multimedia enthusiasts alike."
The 27" VX2770Smh-LED and 23" VX2370Smh-LED are now available ill be available in early October for respective ESPs of $319 and $189. A 22" version within this Series (VX2270Smh-LED) is expected to be available in early December for an ESP of $159.
Latest News Posts
- Valve's SteamVR headset will be free for developers, for now
- Police in Maine bust suspect due to poorly advised social media posts
- 10TB SSDs are on their way thanks to Micron and Intel's new 3D NAND
- Hiro, or Masi Oka, is returning to Heroes Reborn later this year
- Nintendo delays The Legend of Zelda on the Wii U into 2016
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- 4k Gaming with GTX 690 - Do I need to upgrade now?
- D1800M not recognizing LSI PCIe RAID card
- Haswell-E imploded, or something like that...
- X99 Extreme4 even less memory availabe to 32-Bit OS after 1.80 BIOS
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi