ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solution products, today announced its brand new VX70Smh-LED Series, with several size options including the 27" VX2770Smh-LED, 23" VX2370Smh-LED and 22" VX2270Smh-LED.
The VX70Smh-LED Series features a professional grade widescreen SuperClear IPS panel with a frameless bezel for displays that look as good as they perform. The Full HD 1920x1080 screen resolution with an impressive 30,000,000:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio and wide 178-degree viewing angles deliver an extraordinary level of visual clarity. Base mounted speakers with SRS Premium Sound® and an external power supply allows for an ultra slim design. Paired with several video inputs including HDMI® and DVI with HDCP (High Definition Content Protection), this Series is an excellent choice for entertainment and gaming.
This environmentally friendly, mercury-free Series delivers an energy savings of up to 40% against comparatively sized displays. ViewSonic's Eco-mode feature furthers these savings by helping extend display life. Teamed with a standard 3-year limited warranty and the industry's best pixel performance policy, even the most discerning display user can feel confident in their investment.
"Our new VX70Smh-LED Series offers the best combination of performance and features in the industry, and we've sweetened the deal by packaging it up in a beautiful frameless bezel design," said Erik Willey, LCD monitor and PC product marketing director at ViewSonic. "Available in a range of sizes, these displays are ideal for consumers, gamers and multimedia enthusiasts alike."
The 27" VX2770Smh-LED and 23" VX2370Smh-LED are now available ill be available in early October for respective ESPs of $319 and $189. A 22" version within this Series (VX2270Smh-LED) is expected to be available in early December for an ESP of $159.
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup