ADATA Technology today announces the launch of the DashDrive Elite HE720 external hard drive, a USB 3.0 compatible device that is the thinnest of its kind on the market.
Sporting a brushed stainless steel surface, and with a record-breaking slim profile of only 8.9 mm thickness, the HE720 demonstrates once again the company's consistently strong ability to combine top performance with style. The brushed metal case with protective layer provides 9H scratch resistance, which prevents damage even after long-term use.
The drive features a bright blue LED indicator to indicate power and data transfer status, as well as the company's popular "one-touch backup" feature, which automatically backs up and synchronizes data with one easy touch. The USB 3.0 interface offers transfer efficiency up to three times that of older USB 2.0 devices, but retains full backward compatibility with earlier versions.
Purchasers of ADATA's external storage devices are eligible for a free download of the latest Norton Internet Security 2012 anti-virus software (60 day trial version), and also enjoy three year warranty service, ensuring better mobility, security and convenience.
Since announcing the new product family in June, ADATA has moved quickly to release products that embody the speed and portability signified by the DashDrive name. The DashDrive Elite group is comprised of the most advanced products in terms of performance and design, and the HE720 is looking to be a strong addition to ADATA's top tier external storage products. Initial launch capacity will be 500 GB.
The DashDrive Elite HE720 will be available at Newegg.com, TigerDirect.com and Amazon.com at a MSRP of US$89.99.
Latest News Posts
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- Fully prep for the ITIL Foundation Exam for just $39
- Expert says self-driving cars means more car sex
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience