ADATA Technology today announces the launch of the DashDrive Elite HE720 external hard drive, a USB 3.0 compatible device that is the thinnest of its kind on the market.
Sporting a brushed stainless steel surface, and with a record-breaking slim profile of only 8.9 mm thickness, the HE720 demonstrates once again the company's consistently strong ability to combine top performance with style. The brushed metal case with protective layer provides 9H scratch resistance, which prevents damage even after long-term use.
The drive features a bright blue LED indicator to indicate power and data transfer status, as well as the company's popular "one-touch backup" feature, which automatically backs up and synchronizes data with one easy touch. The USB 3.0 interface offers transfer efficiency up to three times that of older USB 2.0 devices, but retains full backward compatibility with earlier versions.
Purchasers of ADATA's external storage devices are eligible for a free download of the latest Norton Internet Security 2012 anti-virus software (60 day trial version), and also enjoy three year warranty service, ensuring better mobility, security and convenience.
Since announcing the new product family in June, ADATA has moved quickly to release products that embody the speed and portability signified by the DashDrive name. The DashDrive Elite group is comprised of the most advanced products in terms of performance and design, and the HE720 is looking to be a strong addition to ADATA's top tier external storage products. Initial launch capacity will be 500 GB.
The DashDrive Elite HE720 will be available at Newegg.com, TigerDirect.com and Amazon.com at a MSRP of US$89.99.
Latest News Posts
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league