Today, Ashampoo is releasing Ashampoo UnInstaller 5, the perfect solution to completely remove no longer wanted applications from your machine. Using the latest technology, Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 utilizes real-time monitoring to record all system modifications made during installations. This means no more orphaned files or Windows Registry entries - once Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 logged it, it can remove it without a trace. Multiple background operations during installations may prove a real nuisance once applications are uninstalled. Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 puts you in control and helps you manage your software installations. Additionally, Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 comes with various useful tools to remove leftover files and restore and maintain the performance of your machine.
"Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 introduces a new generation of uninstallers in terms of functionality and user handling. We are certain this application will set new standards." says a highly content Sebastian Schwarz, CEO of Ashampoo.
- New: Real-time installation monitoring
- New: Cleaning- and maintenance functions
- New: Backwards compatibility for previous UnInstaller versions
- Application uninstalling including orphaned registry entries
- Seamless Windows context menu integration
- Nested setups recognition
- Background guard to auto-detect installations and trigger installation logging
Various tools to optimize and clean your machine:
- Drive Cleaner
- File Wiper
- Duplicate Finder
- StartUp Tuner
Excellent results - Uninstalling becomes a child's play
For optimum results, Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 combines sophisticated and effective algorithms with Windows' default uninstallation facilities. First, Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 will automatically run the default uninstallation, silently if desired, and verify the results. It will then remove any leftover files and registry entries. Thanks to innovative real-time technology, uninstallations are faster and more efficient than ever before with no more need for resource-intensive comparisons of before- and after system states.
More control over nested setups
From passenger to driver - Our team has put extra emphasis on one of the prime nuisances of installations: nested setups. Modern setups will launch multiple additional setups to add components and software accessories. Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 puts you in the driver seat by discretely logging each nested installation and giving you the option to individually uninstall each one. Remove bloat while retaining the core functionality of your installed applications.
Silently running in the background yet reliable and always there for you - Ashampoo UnInstaller 5
Once installed, Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 works silently and efficiently. There is no need to manually trigger installations, Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 will detect common setup routines and automatically create detailed log files reflecting all system modifications. Never fear undoable installations, the background guard is always vigilant and will undo any installation-related system changes. The most important functions are accessible directly from the Windows context menu and the integrated infobar will keep you up-to-date on all modifications.
Multiple additional tools keep your system clean
Many additional tools complement the already extensive feature set of Ashampoo UnInstaller 5. Reclaim wasted disk space with Drive Cleeaner or protect your privacy and remove your internet traces with Internet Cleaner. Boost your harddisk speed with Defrag or use StartUp Tuner to speed up the boot process of your machine. Font Manager, Undeleter and Registry Optimizer are other useful tools that come with Ashampoo UnInstaller 5.
A single license costs USD 39.99.
Latest News Posts
- Report: Charter close to dropping $55 billion for Time Warner Cable
- Working to create a driverless truck corridor from Mexico to Canada
- Researchers teaching robots to have better dexterity and speed
- US, European consumers quickly buy accessories from Xiaomi Mi store
- Trying to make hit mobile game and generate revenue proving difficult
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications