Palit GTX295: the World's Fastest Dual GPU Graphics Solution
Palit Microsystems, leading graphics card manufacturer, introduces the dual graphics processor: Palit GeForce® GTX295. The Palit GeForce® GTX295 has the power of two GTX200 GPUs in a single graphics solution that will exceed the expectations of gamers across the world as the fastest graphics card on the planet!
Palit's GeForce® GTX295 has a core frequency of 576MHz and 1792MB of cutting edge GDDR3 memory at 999MHz(DDR1998MHz). The stunning Dual-GPU GTX295 presents NVIDIA's latest two technologies: NVIDIA CUDA and PhysX which provides a worlds-class gaming experience and also delivers Graphics Plus. Experience jaw-dropping PhysX gaming effects, Stereoscopic 3D, with lightning fast video and image processing all accelerated by the GPU.
Along with the latest PCI-Express 2.0 platform and Microsoft DirectX® 10 Shader Model 4.0 technology, the Palit GTX295 features the second generation PureVideo® HD technology engine. This engine delivers unsurpassed Blu-ray and HD DVD movie picture quality and offers full hardware acceleration of high definition movies. The integrated HDMI connector allows the users to send both high-definition video and audio signals to your HDTV via a single cable.
NVIDIA® 2nd generation unified architecture:
- Second generation architecture delivers 50% more gaming performance over the first generation through 240 enhanced processor cores that provide incredible shading horsepower.
Quad NVIDIA SLI® Technology:
- Industry leading Quad NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing 4-way AFR( Alternate Frame Rendering) for the world's premier gaming solution under Windows Vista with
solid, state-of-art drivers.
- GeForce® GPU support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realist experience with GeForce.
Microsoft® DirectX® 10 Support:
- DirectX® 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects for today's hottest games.
NVIDIA CUDA Technology
- CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks (such as video transcoding) delivering up to 20x the performance over traditional CPUs.
PCI Express 2.0 Support:
- Designed to work perfectly with the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, offering a future-proofing bridge to tomorrow's most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications by maximizing the 5GT/s PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth.
NVIDIA SLI® Multi-Monitor support:
- Switch seamlessly between multi-display desktop mode and full screen 3D gaming with SLI. Also enjoy full multi-GPU support for dual-display capable 3D games..
Dual Dual-link DVI Support:
- Able to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560 x 1600.
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD Technology
- The combination of drivers and dedicated video-processing core on NVIDIA GeForce GPUs that deliver unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video with minimal CPU usage and low power consumption.
- Support for HDMI output enables sending both high-definition video and audio signals to an HDTV via a single cable.
Established in 1988, Palit Microsystems LTD is well-known for manufacturing stable, excellent, and innovative graphics accelerators and motherboards. As one of the top PC components manufacturers, Palit continues to provide industry-leading graphics cards and motherboards with reliable and excellent quality. With branch offices in America, Europe, and Asia, Palit has developed a worldwide sales network which cooperates closely with our customers.
Palit is well positioned to maintain an industry leadership due to the vast array of ATi and NVIDIA products and on-going development efforts. Palit's worldwide facilities are ISO 9001 certified. All the Palit PC graphics accelerators and motherboards are with WHQL certification to ensure full compatibility.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4