Genius today releases a wireless laser mouse with a highly sensitive DarkEye Laser Engine - Traveler 9010LS. Suitable for both left and right handed people, this Genius four-button mouse can be easily carried around everywhere with your notebook or ultrabook and works on virtually any surface including glass and marble.
For easy portability just stick the included plastic Stick-N-Go mount onto your notebook or ultrabook, and anytime you need to move you can simply slide this portable Genius mouse onto the mount for secure and trouble-free storage. When you need to use the Traveler 9010LS again, just slide it off the mount on your notebook.
The 2.4 GHz USB pico receiver allows users to work wirelessly from a distance of up to 15 meters. When the Traveler 9010LS is mounted onto the your notebook, the tiny pico receiver can be inconspicuously left in the USB slot adding more convenient portability.
The Genius Traveler 9010LS has a four-button design. An adjustable dpi button allows users to switch the dpi to three different levels: 800/1200/1600. On the underside of the mouse an easily opened door conceals where either a AA or AAA battery can be placed. Also, the on/off switch on the underside of the mouse helps to extend battery life.
The Genius Traveler 9010LS wireless laser mouse is available in the US and Canada now for the suggested retail price of $39.99.
- Wireless mouse
- USB Pico receiver
- Stick-N-Go mount
- AA alkaline battery
- Multi-language user manual
Latest News Posts
- PS3 exclusives coming to PC via PlayStation Now
- No Man's Sky sales fall by a massive 81% in the UK
- Fans recreate Overwatch Plays of the Game in real life
- NVIDIA's GP100 die shot teases Pascal, NVLink and HBM2
- Massachusetts first state to tax Uber, Lyft
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G Graphics Card Review
- asrock z97 extreme4 issue
- ASUSTOR AS6208T Eight-Bay SMB NAS Review
- GA-Z170X-Ultra Gaming and Intel 750 400GB SSD on the U.2 port, high CPU usage in windows at idle.
- Z170X-Gaming 7 , Front panel headers only working at 2.0
- Sony in-car audio takes the driver's seat with smartphone connectivity
- Cherry announces the MC 4000 precision gaming mouse
- GIGABYTE releases GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards with 3GB memory
- Sharkoon announces the DG7000-G Mid-tower Chassis
- Inno3D unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 3GB video cards