Genius today releases a wireless laser mouse with a highly sensitive DarkEye Laser Engine - Traveler 9010LS. Suitable for both left and right handed people, this Genius four-button mouse can be easily carried around everywhere with your notebook or ultrabook and works on virtually any surface including glass and marble.
For easy portability just stick the included plastic Stick-N-Go mount onto your notebook or ultrabook, and anytime you need to move you can simply slide this portable Genius mouse onto the mount for secure and trouble-free storage. When you need to use the Traveler 9010LS again, just slide it off the mount on your notebook.
The 2.4 GHz USB pico receiver allows users to work wirelessly from a distance of up to 15 meters. When the Traveler 9010LS is mounted onto the your notebook, the tiny pico receiver can be inconspicuously left in the USB slot adding more convenient portability.
The Genius Traveler 9010LS has a four-button design. An adjustable dpi button allows users to switch the dpi to three different levels: 800/1200/1600. On the underside of the mouse an easily opened door conceals where either a AA or AAA battery can be placed. Also, the on/off switch on the underside of the mouse helps to extend battery life.
The Genius Traveler 9010LS wireless laser mouse is available in the US and Canada now for the suggested retail price of $39.99.
- Wireless mouse
- USB Pico receiver
- Stick-N-Go mount
- AA alkaline battery
- Multi-language user manual
Latest News Posts
- OBS Studio adds support for AMD Video Coding Engine
- Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3 first games with Microsoft DRM
- How to get 1TB of lifetime cloud storage for only $39
- NASA finds strong evidence of water plumes on Europa
- Another stupid human crashes Google's self-driving party
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now