Genius today releases a wireless laser mouse with a highly sensitive DarkEye Laser Engine - Traveler 9010LS. Suitable for both left and right handed people, this Genius four-button mouse can be easily carried around everywhere with your notebook or ultrabook and works on virtually any surface including glass and marble.
For easy portability just stick the included plastic Stick-N-Go mount onto your notebook or ultrabook, and anytime you need to move you can simply slide this portable Genius mouse onto the mount for secure and trouble-free storage. When you need to use the Traveler 9010LS again, just slide it off the mount on your notebook.
The 2.4 GHz USB pico receiver allows users to work wirelessly from a distance of up to 15 meters. When the Traveler 9010LS is mounted onto the your notebook, the tiny pico receiver can be inconspicuously left in the USB slot adding more convenient portability.
The Genius Traveler 9010LS has a four-button design. An adjustable dpi button allows users to switch the dpi to three different levels: 800/1200/1600. On the underside of the mouse an easily opened door conceals where either a AA or AAA battery can be placed. Also, the on/off switch on the underside of the mouse helps to extend battery life.
The Genius Traveler 9010LS wireless laser mouse is available in the US and Canada now for the suggested retail price of $39.99.
- Wireless mouse
- USB Pico receiver
- Stick-N-Go mount
- AA alkaline battery
- Multi-language user manual
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Slim coming alongside PS4 Neo, reports claim
- Starting this week, declining Windows 10 upgrade will actually work
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities