Genius today releases a wireless laser mouse with a highly sensitive DarkEye Laser Engine - Traveler 9010LS. Suitable for both left and right handed people, this Genius four-button mouse can be easily carried around everywhere with your notebook or ultrabook and works on virtually any surface including glass and marble.
For easy portability just stick the included plastic Stick-N-Go mount onto your notebook or ultrabook, and anytime you need to move you can simply slide this portable Genius mouse onto the mount for secure and trouble-free storage. When you need to use the Traveler 9010LS again, just slide it off the mount on your notebook.
The 2.4 GHz USB pico receiver allows users to work wirelessly from a distance of up to 15 meters. When the Traveler 9010LS is mounted onto the your notebook, the tiny pico receiver can be inconspicuously left in the USB slot adding more convenient portability.
The Genius Traveler 9010LS has a four-button design. An adjustable dpi button allows users to switch the dpi to three different levels: 800/1200/1600. On the underside of the mouse an easily opened door conceals where either a AA or AAA battery can be placed. Also, the on/off switch on the underside of the mouse helps to extend battery life.
The Genius Traveler 9010LS wireless laser mouse is available in the US and Canada now for the suggested retail price of $39.99.
- Wireless mouse
- USB Pico receiver
- Stick-N-Go mount
- AA alkaline battery
- Multi-language user manual
Latest News Posts
- LG begins promoting 8K, with its massive 7680x4320 resolution
- Facebook's new 'Scrapbooks' feature, organizes photos of your kids
- Huawei secures 33% increase in profits for 2014
- Court grants RadioShack, Sprint co-branding of retail stores
- Sony unveils limited edition Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 console
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi