Scythe, the well known Japanese Specialist for high quality Cooling-Components and reliable PC-Accessories, announces today the successor of the famous TOP-Flow-CPU-Cooler Scythe Kabuto, which comes with various improvements. One of the Highlights of the new Cooler is the included fan.
Scythe Kabuto 2 CPU-Cooler comes with perfectly matching Scythe Glide Stream 120 Millimeter fan. It is part of the recently announced new series of fans. Scythe Glide Stream fans are equipped with a redesigned small center hub as well as fan blades. Hence allows the reduction of air resistance and therefore achieving lower operating noise. Furthermore all mounting holes are equipped with special rubber-pads in order to reduce transfer of fan vibrations to the CPU Cooler itself or the whole PC Chassis. To fit into most of the on-market PC Chassis Scythe Kabuto 2 is being kept compact with the dimensions 132 x 140 x 130 millimeters.
New "Reinforcement Bar" assure the stability of the Scythe Kabuto 2 by connecting the coolers base with the fin structure. Similar to the first version, Kabuto 2 is able to supply additional airflow to cool the Chipset, memory, VRMs and other components which are located around the CPU Socket. Furthermore no compromise in quality has been made, providing a nickel-plated all-copper base plate and a total of six copper-heatpipes to assure efficient heat transfer to the aluminum fins.
In addition, the Scythe Kabuto 2 is equipped with the "New Generation Clip System" (N.G.C.S.) which was introduced with the Scythe Katana 4 and was praised by many users. N.G.C.S. makes the installation procedure easier and faster, yet not compromising stability and safety aspects.
List of compatible CPU Sockets features many current and a few older sockets, from both AMD and Intel. It includes the Intel Sockets LGA 2011, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA775 and LGA1366 as well as the AMD Sockets AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+ and FM1.
Scythe Kabuto 2 with the Model-No. SCKBT-2000 is available as of today on the European market with a MSRP of 34,00 (VAT/Taxes not included).
Latest News Posts
- Fuel cell maker teases 7-day battery life on smartphones inevitable
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance