Scythe, the well known Japanese Specialist for high quality Cooling-Components and reliable PC-Accessories, announces today the successor of the famous TOP-Flow-CPU-Cooler Scythe Kabuto, which comes with various improvements. One of the Highlights of the new Cooler is the included fan.
Scythe Kabuto 2 CPU-Cooler comes with perfectly matching Scythe Glide Stream 120 Millimeter fan. It is part of the recently announced new series of fans. Scythe Glide Stream fans are equipped with a redesigned small center hub as well as fan blades. Hence allows the reduction of air resistance and therefore achieving lower operating noise. Furthermore all mounting holes are equipped with special rubber-pads in order to reduce transfer of fan vibrations to the CPU Cooler itself or the whole PC Chassis. To fit into most of the on-market PC Chassis Scythe Kabuto 2 is being kept compact with the dimensions 132 x 140 x 130 millimeters.
New "Reinforcement Bar" assure the stability of the Scythe Kabuto 2 by connecting the coolers base with the fin structure. Similar to the first version, Kabuto 2 is able to supply additional airflow to cool the Chipset, memory, VRMs and other components which are located around the CPU Socket. Furthermore no compromise in quality has been made, providing a nickel-plated all-copper base plate and a total of six copper-heatpipes to assure efficient heat transfer to the aluminum fins.
In addition, the Scythe Kabuto 2 is equipped with the "New Generation Clip System" (N.G.C.S.) which was introduced with the Scythe Katana 4 and was praised by many users. N.G.C.S. makes the installation procedure easier and faster, yet not compromising stability and safety aspects.
List of compatible CPU Sockets features many current and a few older sockets, from both AMD and Intel. It includes the Intel Sockets LGA 2011, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA775 and LGA1366 as well as the AMD Sockets AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+ and FM1.
Scythe Kabuto 2 with the Model-No. SCKBT-2000 is available as of today on the European market with a MSRP of 34,00 (VAT/Taxes not included).
Latest News Posts
- AVG reveals eyeglasses that make you invisible to facial recognition
- Epic Games makes Unreal Engine 4 free for all
- Hewlett Packard is securing Wi-Fi network device maker Aruba Networks
- HTC says it is 'cooperating with Half-Life' for its VR headset
- Project Hex - white overload modded project
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees