Scythe, the well known Japanese Specialist for high quality Cooling-Components and reliable PC-Accessories, announces today the successor of the famous TOP-Flow-CPU-Cooler Scythe Kabuto, which comes with various improvements. One of the Highlights of the new Cooler is the included fan.
Scythe Kabuto 2 CPU-Cooler comes with perfectly matching Scythe Glide Stream 120 Millimeter fan. It is part of the recently announced new series of fans. Scythe Glide Stream fans are equipped with a redesigned small center hub as well as fan blades. Hence allows the reduction of air resistance and therefore achieving lower operating noise. Furthermore all mounting holes are equipped with special rubber-pads in order to reduce transfer of fan vibrations to the CPU Cooler itself or the whole PC Chassis. To fit into most of the on-market PC Chassis Scythe Kabuto 2 is being kept compact with the dimensions 132 x 140 x 130 millimeters.
New "Reinforcement Bar" assure the stability of the Scythe Kabuto 2 by connecting the coolers base with the fin structure. Similar to the first version, Kabuto 2 is able to supply additional airflow to cool the Chipset, memory, VRMs and other components which are located around the CPU Socket. Furthermore no compromise in quality has been made, providing a nickel-plated all-copper base plate and a total of six copper-heatpipes to assure efficient heat transfer to the aluminum fins.
In addition, the Scythe Kabuto 2 is equipped with the "New Generation Clip System" (N.G.C.S.) which was introduced with the Scythe Katana 4 and was praised by many users. N.G.C.S. makes the installation procedure easier and faster, yet not compromising stability and safety aspects.
List of compatible CPU Sockets features many current and a few older sockets, from both AMD and Intel. It includes the Intel Sockets LGA 2011, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA775 and LGA1366 as well as the AMD Sockets AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+ and FM1.
Scythe Kabuto 2 with the Model-No. SCKBT-2000 is available as of today on the European market with a MSRP of 34,00 (VAT/Taxes not included).
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications