MyDigitalSSD has teamed up with SuperSSpeeds to offer the fastest and top performing solid state drives on the market today. Utilizing the SandForce SF-2281 controller and SLC NAND flash, the SuperSSpeed boasts incredible speed for advanced gaming, multitasking, and multimedia computing power. Rated at 550MB/s Read and 520MB/s Write, the SuperSSpeed is proof that in this day and age, you get what you pay for, being arguably 20 times better than its nearest MLC rival at only twice the expense including accessories.
As with all MyDigitalSSD drives, the SuperSSpeed runs cool and quiet with no moving parts to create heat. Coupled with being shockproof, meaning that dropping your SSD or notebook no longer means losing your data, the SuperSSpeed it a far more durable and reliable upgrade to a traditional spinning hard drive (HDD).
Why choose SLC? SLC flash chips are rated at 100K Read/Write/Erase Cycles and offer virtually zero distinction between compressible and incompressible data. Conversely, MLC flash is rated at 3-5K read/write/erase cycles and gets quite choked up when incompressible data is tossed at it.
The SuperSSpeed is backwards compatible with SATA II applications and supports most major operating systems including Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS10.X, and Linux.
- Unparalleled price to performance ratio
- Easy remove and replace installation
- Large storage capacity - 128GB
- High-Speed SATA 6 Gb/s Transfer Speeds
- Compatible with SATA 1.5G/s, 3Gb/s interface
- Original Intel SLC Flash Chips
- Supports S.M.A.R.T.
- Supports TRIM
- Supports Garbage Collection
- Backed by a 5 year warranty
- Includes dual 2.5" HDD/SSD desktop mounting bracket that holds 2 drives.
Pricing and Availability
Availability limited to 50 pieces, priced at US $275.00.
Latest News Posts
- Fly a drone near the fire? County offering cash reward to find you
- Man using drone to perv has it shot down by Kentucky man with shotgun
- TechPowerUp pushes updated GPU-Z v0.8.5
- MSI pushes the pre-built GTX 760 toting Nightblade MI PC to market
- KINGPIN teams up with EVGA to smash 3DMark records with his GTX 980 Ti
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- GA-Z87X-UD4H - System Crash During AppCenter Update. Am I Hosed?
- Amped Wireless TAP-EX2 AC750 Wireless Range Extender Review
- Innodata Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- MSI Launches Lean, Mean Gaming Machine, the Nightblade MI
- ADATA Launches the HD720 Rugged External Hard Drive
- Sharkoon Announces QuickPort XT Duo Clone and QuickPort XT HC Drive Docks
- Nexon and Electronic Arts to Bring PC Online Titanfal Experience to Asia