GIGABYTE introduces the GB-AE21T, its latest barebone All-in-One PC based on the Thin Mini-ITX standard. It is also its first model being fully compliant with the touchscreen experience of the upcoming Windows 8, which will unleash at last the long awaited potential of All-in-One computers. Optimized for touchscreen usage, the new operating system will bring a unique experience to All-in-One users with many new software and applications tailored for this fine combination of the power of a desktop PC and tablet interactivity.
Of course, this new model is fully upgradable with an easy access to all the internal components, and offers options such as TV tuner, 3G connectivity and internal backup battery. It is therefore an ideal multimedia PC for families, as well as a comfortable and stylish work machine for the office.
Windows 8 Compliant
The Windows 8 compliance for touchscreen devices relies in the quality of their panel to guarantee a consistent and optimal user experience with the new operating system.
The GB-AE21T is ready with its sensational 21.5" edge-to-edge full HD touchscreen that supports up to 10 contact points, and that will allow users to interact with the new Metro interface with top reactivity and sensitivity.
95W CPU Support
GIGABYTE pushed the limits of the Thin Mini-ITX standard and brings you in exclusivity on the All-in-One market the support of 95W 3rd generation Core CPUs. Why does it matter? Simply because at equal performance, a 95W CPU is much cheaper than a 65W one. With this exclusive feature, you simply get a bigger bang for the buck.
Optional Internal Backup Battery
Protect your files and avoid losing what you were doing in case of power outage or accidental power cord removal with an internal battery that will give you enough time to save your data before returning to normal conditions.
3G Support Available
If you are in an area where the cable is not well developed, access the internet over 3G networks with our optional 3G antenna & SIM card slot module.
TV Tuner Card
The GB-AE21T can be equipped with TV tuner cards and an IR receiver (to use remote controls), allowing the computer to be used as an HD TV as well. The screen size makes it perfect to be used as a secondary TV, in a bedroom or a kitchen for instance. Worldwide options are available (Europe, North & South America, Middle East, Asia).
Latest News Posts
- Gartner: Mobile app usage mellowing, as adoption matures
- Free-speech group says China has weaponized its 'Great Firewall'
- Raptr launches Plays.tv for regular video gamers to share pics, videos
- PayPal founder: Companies should evaluate relationship with Indiana
- Have you ever thought about 3D printing a weapon? This man has done it
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi