EK Water Blocks will be releasing their fourth fifth-cover water block for GeForce 680 GTX series graphics card, this time for EVGA's GeForce GTX 680 FTW series graphics graphics cards:
The upcoming EK-FC680 GTX FTW water block will directly cool the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water will flow directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC680 GTX FTW+ water block will also features a very high flow design therefore it could easily be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base of the water block will be made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top will be made of quality satin finish acrylic material. Up to four EK-FC680 GTX FTW series water blocks could be interconnected with EK-FC Bridge & Link system, additionally the water block will line up with the EK-FC680 GTX CSQ, EK-FC680 GTX+ and EK-FC680 GTX SOC series water block thus ensuring maximum expandability. The correct connection link for this water block will - of course - already be enclosed with the product.
The water block will be available for purchase through EK webshop and its reseller network by late October.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 Creators Update is all about AR and VR
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software