EK Water Blocks will be releasing their fourth fifth-cover water block for GeForce 680 GTX series graphics card, this time for EVGA's GeForce GTX 680 FTW series graphics graphics cards:
The upcoming EK-FC680 GTX FTW water block will directly cool the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water will flow directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC680 GTX FTW+ water block will also features a very high flow design therefore it could easily be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base of the water block will be made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top will be made of quality satin finish acrylic material. Up to four EK-FC680 GTX FTW series water blocks could be interconnected with EK-FC Bridge & Link system, additionally the water block will line up with the EK-FC680 GTX CSQ, EK-FC680 GTX+ and EK-FC680 GTX SOC series water block thus ensuring maximum expandability. The correct connection link for this water block will - of course - already be enclosed with the product.
The water block will be available for purchase through EK webshop and its reseller network by late October.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD