EK Water Blocks will be releasing their fourth fifth-cover water block for GeForce 680 GTX series graphics card, this time for EVGA's GeForce GTX 680 FTW series graphics graphics cards:
The upcoming EK-FC680 GTX FTW water block will directly cool the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water will flow directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC680 GTX FTW+ water block will also features a very high flow design therefore it could easily be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base of the water block will be made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top will be made of quality satin finish acrylic material. Up to four EK-FC680 GTX FTW series water blocks could be interconnected with EK-FC Bridge & Link system, additionally the water block will line up with the EK-FC680 GTX CSQ, EK-FC680 GTX+ and EK-FC680 GTX SOC series water block thus ensuring maximum expandability. The correct connection link for this water block will - of course - already be enclosed with the product.
The water block will be available for purchase through EK webshop and its reseller network by late October.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- Call of Duty: WWII screenshots are sparse
- Alien: Isolation 2 isn't happening after all
- Call of Duty WWII features Nazi Zombies story co-op mode
- Call of Duty WWII releases November 3
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design