Amped Wireless, the leading manufacturer of high power, long range wireless communication products for the home and office, today announced the launch of the AP20000G High Power Wireless-N 600 milliwatts (mW), Gigabit Dual Band Access Point, a versatile wireless access point designed to deliver powerful, long range, high-performance wireless access for existing home and business networks.
Through the use of a high speed 620 MHz processor, premium high power Wi-Fi 600 mW 2.4 GHz amplifiers, high power 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi amplifiers and two dual band high gain antennas, the Amped Wireless High Power Gigabit Dual Band Access Point delivers up to 7,500 square feet of simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi coverage for large homes and offices.
The AP20000G features a USB port to share files on a USB storage devices among local connected users and four gigabit wired ports for connecting additional wired network devices, such as servers, computers and other networking accessories. The High Power Dual Band Wi-Fi Access Point includes premium software features, such as guest networks, adjustable Wi-Fi coverage controls, and support for the latest Wi-Fi security to secure your Wi-Fi experience.
Advanced software allows the AP20000G to automatically configure itself to a network's settings without the user's input or configuration. The AP20000G simply connects to the router's network port, automatically configures itself and creates a new wireless and wired network for connecting wired or wireless computers, printers and other network devices.
- Dual High Power 2.4 GHz 600mW Amplifiers, Dual High Power 5.0 GHz Amplifiers and Dual Low Noise Amplifiers for Improving Wireless Reception
- Dual High Gain 5dBi Detachable Dual Band Antennas
- Powerful Internal Processor for Faster Networking
- 5x Gigabit Networking Ports (1 x Uplink, 4 x LAN)
- USB 2.0 Port for Sharing USB Storage Devices Locally
- Adjustable Wi-Fi Coverage
- Provide up to Eight Wi-Fi networks for guest access
- Intelligent plug and play setup
The Amped Wireless Difference: High Power Technology
Amped Wireless products feature advanced Wi-Fi amplifiers to boost wireless performance. Standard Wi-Fi devices have a wireless output power of 50mW, while Amped Wireless products boasts dual 2.4 GHz amplifiers with 600mW of output power and dual 5.0 GHz amplifiers. The boosted performance is optimally tuned with dual high gain 5dBi dual band antennas for maximum range and performance. (Typical Wi-Fi devices do not utilize wireless amplifiers and are equipped with antennas that have zero antenna gain.)
Pricing and Availability
The AP20000G has a retail price of $169.99 and is available now for pre-order from the Amped Wireless web store. It will be available nationwide late September.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo speaks out against VR and AR efforts from Microsoft, Sony
- Over 83,500 sign petition for Reddit CEO to step down
- Pricing on the ASUS Radeon R9 Fury STRIX leaked
- Robot accidentally kills worker in Volkswagen auto factory
- Meet the Nintendo PlayStation prototype
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X Video Cards in CrossFire
- Akitio Thunder2 Quad Mini External Storage Enclosure Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors