SAPPHIRE Technology Ltd., a leading manufacturer and global supplier of innovative IT products, today introduced the PowerScale series of audio/video extenders: the SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX100 and SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX40. These HDMI over CATx transmitter/receiver kits ensure first-rate distribution of uncompressed audio/video signals at optimal distances.
"Our objective is to remain attentive to our integrator base," says Adrian Thompson, VP of Marketing, SAPPHIRE Technology Ltd. "Complications can all too easily arise when disparate technologies are combined in an attempt to deliver a complete solution. In a continued effort to simplify the process of selecting and integrating digital signage components, SAPPHIRE has introduced the PowerScale family of extenders. We may now ensure compatibility among our growing range of products-even when displays are installed at a considerable distance from the player."
The SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX100 is an HDMI over CAT 5/5e/6 transmitter/receiver kit featuring support for HDMI source control via bi-directional IR pass-through and Full Duplex RS-232, auto equalization and full 3D. This HDCP-compliant extender is a perfect complement to the expanding offering of SAPPHIRE digital signage players and player components, such as the SAPPHIRE EDGE HD3 player PC and range of multi-display graphics cards. Capable of delivering audio, video and control signals with zero degradation at distances of up to 100 meters (330 feet), the SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX100 supports resolutions up to Full HD 1080p, Deep Color, and 7.1 channel digital audio.
A cost-effective solution for projects requiring the transmission of audio and video signals over CATx at a maximum distance of 60 meters (200 feet), the SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX40 transmitter/receiver kit features HDMI Deep Color, full 3D and HDCP compliance.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 beta will run for eight days
- Turn into a certified hacker with premium training
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- PCIe 4.0 won't deliver 300W over the PCIe slot after all
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- Reeven Polariz RFC-04 Fan Controller Review
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller