SAPPHIRE Technology Ltd., a leading manufacturer and global supplier of innovative IT products, today introduced the PowerScale series of audio/video extenders: the SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX100 and SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX40. These HDMI over CATx transmitter/receiver kits ensure first-rate distribution of uncompressed audio/video signals at optimal distances.
"Our objective is to remain attentive to our integrator base," says Adrian Thompson, VP of Marketing, SAPPHIRE Technology Ltd. "Complications can all too easily arise when disparate technologies are combined in an attempt to deliver a complete solution. In a continued effort to simplify the process of selecting and integrating digital signage components, SAPPHIRE has introduced the PowerScale family of extenders. We may now ensure compatibility among our growing range of products-even when displays are installed at a considerable distance from the player."
The SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX100 is an HDMI over CAT 5/5e/6 transmitter/receiver kit featuring support for HDMI source control via bi-directional IR pass-through and Full Duplex RS-232, auto equalization and full 3D. This HDCP-compliant extender is a perfect complement to the expanding offering of SAPPHIRE digital signage players and player components, such as the SAPPHIRE EDGE HD3 player PC and range of multi-display graphics cards. Capable of delivering audio, video and control signals with zero degradation at distances of up to 100 meters (330 feet), the SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX100 supports resolutions up to Full HD 1080p, Deep Color, and 7.1 channel digital audio.
A cost-effective solution for projects requiring the transmission of audio and video signals over CATx at a maximum distance of 60 meters (200 feet), the SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX40 transmitter/receiver kit features HDMI Deep Color, full 3D and HDCP compliance.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X