SAPPHIRE Technology Ltd., a leading manufacturer and global supplier of innovative IT products, today introduced the PowerScale series of audio/video extenders: the SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX100 and SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX40. These HDMI over CATx transmitter/receiver kits ensure first-rate distribution of uncompressed audio/video signals at optimal distances.
"Our objective is to remain attentive to our integrator base," says Adrian Thompson, VP of Marketing, SAPPHIRE Technology Ltd. "Complications can all too easily arise when disparate technologies are combined in an attempt to deliver a complete solution. In a continued effort to simplify the process of selecting and integrating digital signage components, SAPPHIRE has introduced the PowerScale family of extenders. We may now ensure compatibility among our growing range of products-even when displays are installed at a considerable distance from the player."
The SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX100 is an HDMI over CAT 5/5e/6 transmitter/receiver kit featuring support for HDMI source control via bi-directional IR pass-through and Full Duplex RS-232, auto equalization and full 3D. This HDCP-compliant extender is a perfect complement to the expanding offering of SAPPHIRE digital signage players and player components, such as the SAPPHIRE EDGE HD3 player PC and range of multi-display graphics cards. Capable of delivering audio, video and control signals with zero degradation at distances of up to 100 meters (330 feet), the SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX100 supports resolutions up to Full HD 1080p, Deep Color, and 7.1 channel digital audio.
A cost-effective solution for projects requiring the transmission of audio and video signals over CATx at a maximum distance of 60 meters (200 feet), the SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX40 transmitter/receiver kit features HDMI Deep Color, full 3D and HDCP compliance.
Latest News Posts
- LG begins promoting 8K, with its massive 7680x4320 resolution
- Facebook's new 'Scrapbooks' feature, organizes photos of your kids
- Huawei secures 33% increase in profits for 2014
- Court grants RadioShack, Sprint co-branding of retail stores
- Sony unveils limited edition Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 console
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi