PNY Technologies, Inc., a worldwide leader in memory products, today announced the newest addition to their pen drive product line, it's the innovative Opener Attache USB flash drive. The Opener Attache is a high speed data storage device with a built in handy bottle opener for opening your favorite beverage, perfect for gadget lovers on the go.
The integrated bottle opener mechanism, encased in stainless steel and durable structure, opens the toughest of bottle caps quickly and easily. It also doubles as a hook that can be conveniently attached to key rings or backpacks for the ultimate portable use. The water resistant and shockproof body protects important data for long and continued use.
The Opener Attache comes in a durable metal design and measures 50.9 x 16 x 6.2 mm. The storage capacities are available in 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB memory space.
Easy plug and use operation makes it works compatibly with all existing versions of Windows operating system and Mac OS 10.3 above. The Opener Attache delivers quality, performance and reliability backed with a warranty of 5 years.
Latest News Posts
- MMA fighter Paul Daley enjoys using social media to interact with fans
- NVIDIA recalling Shield tablets because of possible fire hazard
- Developers felt the pressure while creating Star Wars Battlefront
- Bungie drops ban hammer on hundreds of Destiny cheaters
- WikiLeaks says the United States spied on Japan, a close Asian ally
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- Innodata Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- MSI Launches Lean, Mean Gaming Machine, the Nightblade MI
- ADATA Launches the HD720 Rugged External Hard Drive
- Sharkoon Announces QuickPort XT Duo Clone and QuickPort XT HC Drive Docks
- Nexon and Electronic Arts to Bring PC Online Titanfal Experience to Asia