PNY Technologies, Inc., a worldwide leader in memory products, today announced the newest addition to their pen drive product line, it's the innovative Opener Attache USB flash drive. The Opener Attache is a high speed data storage device with a built in handy bottle opener for opening your favorite beverage, perfect for gadget lovers on the go.
The integrated bottle opener mechanism, encased in stainless steel and durable structure, opens the toughest of bottle caps quickly and easily. It also doubles as a hook that can be conveniently attached to key rings or backpacks for the ultimate portable use. The water resistant and shockproof body protects important data for long and continued use.
The Opener Attache comes in a durable metal design and measures 50.9 x 16 x 6.2 mm. The storage capacities are available in 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB memory space.
Easy plug and use operation makes it works compatibly with all existing versions of Windows operating system and Mac OS 10.3 above. The Opener Attache delivers quality, performance and reliability backed with a warranty of 5 years.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss says the PS4 has a 'huge lead' over the Xbox One
- Half-Life 3 teased in a recent update to Dota 2
- Naughty Dog: around 80% of PS4 gamers 'have never played Uncharted'
- Elon Musk refers to Apple as 'Tesla's graveyard'
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- Z170 gaming K4-DOS Bios file name more than 8 characters
- Slow performance on new RAID array after cloning old array?
- Connection questions Z170 Extreme 6+ motherboard
- Asrock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K6 won't POST when loading XMP Profile for G-Skill Ripjaws V 3200Mhz Black DDR4
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent