PNY Technologies, Inc., a worldwide leader in memory products, today announced the newest addition to their pen drive product line, it's the innovative Opener Attache USB flash drive. The Opener Attache is a high speed data storage device with a built in handy bottle opener for opening your favorite beverage, perfect for gadget lovers on the go.
The integrated bottle opener mechanism, encased in stainless steel and durable structure, opens the toughest of bottle caps quickly and easily. It also doubles as a hook that can be conveniently attached to key rings or backpacks for the ultimate portable use. The water resistant and shockproof body protects important data for long and continued use.
The Opener Attache comes in a durable metal design and measures 50.9 x 16 x 6.2 mm. The storage capacities are available in 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB memory space.
Easy plug and use operation makes it works compatibly with all existing versions of Windows operating system and Mac OS 10.3 above. The Opener Attache delivers quality, performance and reliability backed with a warranty of 5 years.
Latest News Posts
- Need for Speed coming to PC in March, 4K and unlocked framerate
- Telsa's new 'Summon' feature parks, and retrieves your Model S vehicle
- Square Enix online store celebrates 15 years with a Super Sale
- Gabe Newell gave away HTC Vive Pre's like Santa Claus at Unity event
- LG unveils the touch-enabled Quick Cover for its unannounced G5 phone
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance