PNY Technologies, Inc., a worldwide leader in memory products, today announced the newest addition to their pen drive product line, it's the innovative Opener Attache USB flash drive. The Opener Attache is a high speed data storage device with a built in handy bottle opener for opening your favorite beverage, perfect for gadget lovers on the go.
The integrated bottle opener mechanism, encased in stainless steel and durable structure, opens the toughest of bottle caps quickly and easily. It also doubles as a hook that can be conveniently attached to key rings or backpacks for the ultimate portable use. The water resistant and shockproof body protects important data for long and continued use.
The Opener Attache comes in a durable metal design and measures 50.9 x 16 x 6.2 mm. The storage capacities are available in 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB memory space.
Easy plug and use operation makes it works compatibly with all existing versions of Windows operating system and Mac OS 10.3 above. The Opener Attache delivers quality, performance and reliability backed with a warranty of 5 years.
Latest News Posts
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications