PNY Technologies, Inc., a worldwide leader in memory products, today announced the newest addition to their pen drive product line, it's the innovative Opener Attache USB flash drive. The Opener Attache is a high speed data storage device with a built in handy bottle opener for opening your favorite beverage, perfect for gadget lovers on the go.
The integrated bottle opener mechanism, encased in stainless steel and durable structure, opens the toughest of bottle caps quickly and easily. It also doubles as a hook that can be conveniently attached to key rings or backpacks for the ultimate portable use. The water resistant and shockproof body protects important data for long and continued use.
The Opener Attache comes in a durable metal design and measures 50.9 x 16 x 6.2 mm. The storage capacities are available in 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB memory space.
Easy plug and use operation makes it works compatibly with all existing versions of Windows operating system and Mac OS 10.3 above. The Opener Attache delivers quality, performance and reliability backed with a warranty of 5 years.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy 15 isn't completely open-world
- Nintendo admits it has to communicate better with the NX
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- Steam allows No Man's Sky refunds regardless of playtime
- Halo 5 Forge needs 16GB of RAM for 4K at 60FPS on the PC
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller