ASUS Launches W90 - The Company's Ultimate Multimedia Notebook
The ASUS W90 represents a shift in the manufacturing and designing of the notebooks of today, where style plays an equally important role as performance. In blending the two elements together, the ASUS W90 can be likened to a high performance sports car-providing users with exhilarating performance and immaculate charm. Be it for entertainment or for work, the ASUS W90 is the definitive notebook for the modern, discerning consumer with an eye for design and attention to performance.
Designed For the Soul
An exquisite brushed aluminum top cover greets the user, conveying a sense of class and prestige. An ultra bright, high definition LCD display lends an air of sophistication with its flushed design, redolent of a top-of-the-range LCD television. These stylish features adorn a refreshingly clean and streamlined chassis, with speakers that are designed like the heating vents of a performance sports car. The cumulative effect of these design highlights imbues users with a sense of panache and power that only the W90 can provide.
Strength in Numbers: World Leading Graphical Performance and Memory Design
Powered by the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4870 graphics with 1024MB GDDR3 memory, the W90 has top notch graphics performance. The W90 also offers other graphical choices with either the ATI Mobility Radeon HD3850 or the NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GS; and complemented by a seamless Full HD1080p, 18.4" widescreen display with a 16:9 golden aspect ratio high definition ultra bright LCD display, the W90 delivers a truly stunning visual experience.
The W90 is also the world's first notebook equipped with a 3 x SO-DIMM mainboard design; with a maximum RAM capacity of 6GB of DDR2-800 memory. This massive speed, coupled with an Intel Core 2 Duo processor, provides the W90 with the muscle for extensive multitasking. Dual hard disk drives provide up to one terabyte of storage capacity, allowing users to do more, as well as store more documents or multimedia.
Multimedia performance is definitely another forte of the W90, with 6 Altec Lansing speakers shaped in the form of a sports car's heating vents producing true 5.1 channel audio enjoyment via 5 speakers and an integrated subwoofer; while the 2nd generation Dolby Home Theater complements this ensemble perfectly to provide a symphonic audio experience. The combination of audio and visual enjoyment delivers a mind-blowing mix of high definition audio and visual entertainment that can be easily controlled via the ASUS exclusive AI Touch Media, an intuitive control panel located beside the keyboard on the notebook that combines a hardware and software interface for full control of videos, photographs, music, and various other forms of multimedia.
Turbo Performance beyond the limit - Turbo Gear
The ASUS W90 also comes equipped with the Turbo Gear function, which allows you to overclock your system to significantly increase its performance by up to 25%, so that you can enjoy audio and video playback while gaming and web-browsing simultaneously.
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives