UltraBook has attracted widespread acclaim with its compact body and long endurance, but the cost for pursuing ultra-light mobility is always insufficient storage capacity! To meet the storage demands of mobile users, Apacer adopts "Super Speed, Compact, Stylish Streamline" as design concept to launch the new USB3.0 portable HDD AC233, the perfect match for UltraBook. By combining matte and glossy finish, as well as the unique "Streamline Shark" curve design, AC233 highlights the USB3.0's velocity. AC233 is available in three capacities, 1TB, 750GB, 500GB, and boasts the maximum read/write speed of 112/109 MB/s. That is, it takes only 50 seconds to transmit a DVD video.
"Streamline Shark" Curve Design - highlighting its velocity
AC233 portable HDD has a finely crafted look. Coated in "Deep-Sea Black", it combines matte and glossy finish, demonstrating the sleek and clean aesthetics. AC233 employs a unique "Streamline Shark" curve shape to manifest its compactness and Super Speed, which is unique among traditional, square models. In addition, four bumps have been added to the bottom of the body for a considerate anti-slip, anti-scratch mechanism, strengthening its protective function.
Super Speed and Large Capacity, Perfect Match for UltraBook
UltraBook mostly adopts SSDs (Solid State Drives) with a mainstream capacity of 128GB, so insufficient capacity is inevitable. Cloud disks can be used smoothly only by connecting to a high-speed network, which cannot satisfy storage needs for mobile users. Apacer AC233 is available in three large capacities: 1TB, 750GB, 500GB, and adopts USB3.0 Super Speed transmission interface with maximum read/write speed of 112/109 MB/s, over three times higher than USB2.0, featuring both Super Speed and large capacity.
Smart Power Management
Backward compatible with USB2.0, AC233 uses dual-color LED indicators to display USB3.0 and USB2.0 transmissions respectively after connection, which keeps the user informed in real time about the status of HDD. Via the built-in smart power management, AC233 will automatically switch to a power-saving mode if no data is transmitted within 10 minutes. It not only effectively reduces power consumption but also prolongs the lifespan of the HDD. In addition, AC233 is compatible with Windows, Mac and other operating systems, and features user-friendliness and plug-in-and-play, making it the perfect choice for your digital storage needs.
Latest News Posts
- Monolith Software says Xenoblade Chronicles 3D pushes mobile RPGs
- These Corsair K65 RGB keyboard replacement keycaps are amazing
- North Korean's exposed to the world through smuggled media devices
- Aussie underdog CS:GO team Vox Eminor loses a player
- Jackman to play X-men's Wolverine just once more
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- X99 G1 Wifi - Updated BIOS and can't get Intel RST to work
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Z87M-D3H BIOS-mod to run all cores at 3.9ghz for i7-4770(non-k)
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi