UltraBook has attracted widespread acclaim with its compact body and long endurance, but the cost for pursuing ultra-light mobility is always insufficient storage capacity! To meet the storage demands of mobile users, Apacer adopts "Super Speed, Compact, Stylish Streamline" as design concept to launch the new USB3.0 portable HDD AC233, the perfect match for UltraBook. By combining matte and glossy finish, as well as the unique "Streamline Shark" curve design, AC233 highlights the USB3.0's velocity. AC233 is available in three capacities, 1TB, 750GB, 500GB, and boasts the maximum read/write speed of 112/109 MB/s. That is, it takes only 50 seconds to transmit a DVD video.
"Streamline Shark" Curve Design - highlighting its velocity
AC233 portable HDD has a finely crafted look. Coated in "Deep-Sea Black", it combines matte and glossy finish, demonstrating the sleek and clean aesthetics. AC233 employs a unique "Streamline Shark" curve shape to manifest its compactness and Super Speed, which is unique among traditional, square models. In addition, four bumps have been added to the bottom of the body for a considerate anti-slip, anti-scratch mechanism, strengthening its protective function.
Super Speed and Large Capacity, Perfect Match for UltraBook
UltraBook mostly adopts SSDs (Solid State Drives) with a mainstream capacity of 128GB, so insufficient capacity is inevitable. Cloud disks can be used smoothly only by connecting to a high-speed network, which cannot satisfy storage needs for mobile users. Apacer AC233 is available in three large capacities: 1TB, 750GB, 500GB, and adopts USB3.0 Super Speed transmission interface with maximum read/write speed of 112/109 MB/s, over three times higher than USB2.0, featuring both Super Speed and large capacity.
Smart Power Management
Backward compatible with USB2.0, AC233 uses dual-color LED indicators to display USB3.0 and USB2.0 transmissions respectively after connection, which keeps the user informed in real time about the status of HDD. Via the built-in smart power management, AC233 will automatically switch to a power-saving mode if no data is transmitted within 10 minutes. It not only effectively reduces power consumption but also prolongs the lifespan of the HDD. In addition, AC233 is compatible with Windows, Mac and other operating systems, and features user-friendliness and plug-in-and-play, making it the perfect choice for your digital storage needs.
Latest News Posts
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- Batman: Arkham Knight is finally playable on PC thanks to new patch
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015