NVIDIA today introduced two new high-performance GPUs, the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 and GeForce GTX 650. These new gaming GPUs deliver the exceptional performance and power efficiency of the award-winning NVIDIA® Kepler architecture at price points that will allow more gamers to experience the richness of next-generation PC gaming.
The GeForce GTX 660 and GeForce GTX 650 GPUs set a new benchmark for high-performance, remarkably-priced gaming when paired with the incredible line-up of top DirectX 11 games, including Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Assassin's Creed III and World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria.
The GeForce GTX 660 represents a phenomenal upgrade opportunity for gamers still playing games on last-generation graphics technology. For the millions of gamers still gaming on the GeForce 9800 GT, the 4X performance improvementi delivered by the GTX 660 will be an upgrade temptation not easily resisted. Similarly, the GTX 650 delivers an 8X performance improvement over the 9500 GTii, allowing gamers to step up to the GTX family with a low-cost solution that delivers a significant boost in performance.
Packed with cutting-edge technologies integrated into the NVIDIA Kepler architecture -- including DirectX 11 Tessellation, NVIDIA PhysX®, NVIDIA Adaptive VSync, and Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TXAA) -- only GeForce GTX GPUs, such as the new GTX 660 and GTX 650, will ensure gamers have the most immersive gaming experience possible.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 and 650 GPUs are available now from the world's leading add-in card suppliers, including ASL, ASUS, Colorful, ECS, EVGA, Gainward, Galaxy, Gigabyte, Innovision 3D, Jetway, Leadtek, MSI, Palit, Point of View, PNY, Sparkle and Zotac.
More information about the GeForce GTX 660 and GeForce 650 GPUs is available from http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/geforce-gtx-660-650-launch. For more NVIDIA news, company and product information, videos, images and other information, visit the NVIDIA newsroom. The NVIDIA Flickr page hosts GeForce GTX 660 and GTX 650 product photos.
Latest News Posts
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand