DisplayLink®, the leading provider of technology for virtual graphics, today announced that it will demonstrate the latest Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter during the Intel Developer Forum 2012 San Francisco. With support on Windows 8 and legacy operating systems, the adapter offers simple "Plug and Display" connectivity and expansion from any laptop or PC to a DVI or VGA monitor over a single USB cable, making multi-monitor solutions easier than ever.
"The new Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter offers a simple way to increase productivity and usability by adding multiple monitors to any PC," said Tom Tobul, vice president and general manager of the Think Accessories Business Unit at Lenovo. "With the ability to double or even triple a user's visual workspace, numerous applications can be used simultaneously across multiple monitors, meaning users can do more with less effort."
Using a simple USB cable and the supplied DVI/VGA converter, the new Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter connects the host PC to an external monitor using either a DVI or VGA connection. Up to six DisplayLink Certified Monitor Adapters can be connected, allowing users to realize considerable productivity benefits. Applications can be spread across multiple displays, making multi-tasking a snap. Users can easily write documents while researching from the web and viewing spreadsheets all at the same time, with all information clearly displayed on multiple monitors in front of them. The new Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter is software-upgradable to support Windows 8 and does not require external A/C power, making it the perfect companion to take on the road and use with projectors.
"The DL-3100 combined with our latest DL3 software ensures the dramatic increase in bandwidth is immediately on tap for Lenovo users, enabling full HD video and resolutions up to 2048x1152," said John Cummins, vice president Sales and Marketing for DisplayLink. "We've also ensured complete interoperability with Lenovo's other USB graphics products, including their award winning USB monitors and port replicators, resulting in a seamless interoperability environment for users and ultimate flexibility to expand."
Pricing and Availability
The new Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter is priced at $79.99 and is available at http://www.lenovo.com or through Lenovo business partners.
Latest News Posts
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Be Quiet! Announces Silent Base 600 Case Series
- PNY releases the Mini-mobile HP v165w USB 2.0 Flash Drive
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit