DisplayLink®, the leading provider of technology for virtual graphics, today announced that it will demonstrate the latest Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter during the Intel Developer Forum 2012 San Francisco. With support on Windows 8 and legacy operating systems, the adapter offers simple "Plug and Display" connectivity and expansion from any laptop or PC to a DVI or VGA monitor over a single USB cable, making multi-monitor solutions easier than ever.
"The new Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter offers a simple way to increase productivity and usability by adding multiple monitors to any PC," said Tom Tobul, vice president and general manager of the Think Accessories Business Unit at Lenovo. "With the ability to double or even triple a user's visual workspace, numerous applications can be used simultaneously across multiple monitors, meaning users can do more with less effort."
Using a simple USB cable and the supplied DVI/VGA converter, the new Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter connects the host PC to an external monitor using either a DVI or VGA connection. Up to six DisplayLink Certified Monitor Adapters can be connected, allowing users to realize considerable productivity benefits. Applications can be spread across multiple displays, making multi-tasking a snap. Users can easily write documents while researching from the web and viewing spreadsheets all at the same time, with all information clearly displayed on multiple monitors in front of them. The new Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter is software-upgradable to support Windows 8 and does not require external A/C power, making it the perfect companion to take on the road and use with projectors.
"The DL-3100 combined with our latest DL3 software ensures the dramatic increase in bandwidth is immediately on tap for Lenovo users, enabling full HD video and resolutions up to 2048x1152," said John Cummins, vice president Sales and Marketing for DisplayLink. "We've also ensured complete interoperability with Lenovo's other USB graphics products, including their award winning USB monitors and port replicators, resulting in a seamless interoperability environment for users and ultimate flexibility to expand."
Pricing and Availability
The new Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter is priced at $79.99 and is available at http://www.lenovo.com or through Lenovo business partners.
Latest News Posts
- Save 77% On The Wireless Bluetooth Cloud Buds
- LG begins promoting 8K, with its massive 7680x4320 resolution
- Facebook's new 'Scrapbooks' feature, organizes photos of your kids
- Huawei secures 33% increase in profits for 2014
- Court grants RadioShack, Sprint co-branding of retail stores
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi