DisplayLink®, the leading provider of technology for virtual graphics, today announced that it will demonstrate the latest Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter during the Intel Developer Forum 2012 San Francisco. With support on Windows 8 and legacy operating systems, the adapter offers simple "Plug and Display" connectivity and expansion from any laptop or PC to a DVI or VGA monitor over a single USB cable, making multi-monitor solutions easier than ever.
"The new Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter offers a simple way to increase productivity and usability by adding multiple monitors to any PC," said Tom Tobul, vice president and general manager of the Think Accessories Business Unit at Lenovo. "With the ability to double or even triple a user's visual workspace, numerous applications can be used simultaneously across multiple monitors, meaning users can do more with less effort."
Using a simple USB cable and the supplied DVI/VGA converter, the new Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter connects the host PC to an external monitor using either a DVI or VGA connection. Up to six DisplayLink Certified Monitor Adapters can be connected, allowing users to realize considerable productivity benefits. Applications can be spread across multiple displays, making multi-tasking a snap. Users can easily write documents while researching from the web and viewing spreadsheets all at the same time, with all information clearly displayed on multiple monitors in front of them. The new Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter is software-upgradable to support Windows 8 and does not require external A/C power, making it the perfect companion to take on the road and use with projectors.
"The DL-3100 combined with our latest DL3 software ensures the dramatic increase in bandwidth is immediately on tap for Lenovo users, enabling full HD video and resolutions up to 2048x1152," said John Cummins, vice president Sales and Marketing for DisplayLink. "We've also ensured complete interoperability with Lenovo's other USB graphics products, including their award winning USB monitors and port replicators, resulting in a seamless interoperability environment for users and ultimate flexibility to expand."
Pricing and Availability
The new Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter is priced at $79.99 and is available at http://www.lenovo.com or through Lenovo business partners.
Latest News Posts
- Apple could launch the iPhone 8 and iPhone 7S this year
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- Rare Apple-1 computer from 1976 auctioned for $130,000
- Facebook rolling out 'Order Food' option
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning