DisplayLink, the leading provider of technology for virtual graphics and USB-connected computing, and ASUS, a global leader in the new digital era, today announced the launch of their latest USB 3.0 universal docking station, powered by DisplayLink's SuperSpeed DL-3900 silicon, which integrates graphics, Gigabit Ethernet, and audio.
The sleek new ASUS USB 3.0-based design saves desk space and increases productivity thanks to multitasking with multiple monitors while facilitating meticulous ergonomics to accommodate user needs. Dock expandability includes HDMI, DVI, VGA, Gigabit Ethernet, 2.1 audio, microphone, plus USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connections.
By incorporating SuperSpeed graphics technology from DisplayLink, ASUS delivers a truly universal docking station catering for everyone, from business users requiring intense multitasking to multimedia-savvy home users. The new USB 3.0 HZ-1 Docking Station expands any notebook, allowing hot-desking, flexibility and the convenience that mobile users need.
"Leveraging ASUS leading computing and consumer product expertise, we are confident that the new DisplayLink-certified USB 3.0 dock will be a winning product, saving time and guaranteeing compatibility in heterogeneous hot-desk environments," said John Cummins, VP of Sales and Marketing for DisplayLink.
Pricing and Availability
The new ASUS USB 3.0 HZ-1 Docking Station is available worldwide with an MSRP of $179.99.
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two kills GTA V's Red Dead Redemption mod
- Cassini's image shows tiny Earth between Saturn's rings
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops