DisplayLink, the leading provider of technology for virtual graphics and USB-connected computing, and ASUS, a global leader in the new digital era, today announced the launch of their latest USB 3.0 universal docking station, powered by DisplayLink's SuperSpeed DL-3900 silicon, which integrates graphics, Gigabit Ethernet, and audio.
The sleek new ASUS USB 3.0-based design saves desk space and increases productivity thanks to multitasking with multiple monitors while facilitating meticulous ergonomics to accommodate user needs. Dock expandability includes HDMI, DVI, VGA, Gigabit Ethernet, 2.1 audio, microphone, plus USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connections.
By incorporating SuperSpeed graphics technology from DisplayLink, ASUS delivers a truly universal docking station catering for everyone, from business users requiring intense multitasking to multimedia-savvy home users. The new USB 3.0 HZ-1 Docking Station expands any notebook, allowing hot-desking, flexibility and the convenience that mobile users need.
"Leveraging ASUS leading computing and consumer product expertise, we are confident that the new DisplayLink-certified USB 3.0 dock will be a winning product, saving time and guaranteeing compatibility in heterogeneous hot-desk environments," said John Cummins, VP of Sales and Marketing for DisplayLink.
Pricing and Availability
The new ASUS USB 3.0 HZ-1 Docking Station is available worldwide with an MSRP of $179.99.
Latest News Posts
- Disney remaking 'The Lion King' in new CG hybrid feature
- Pre-order Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess figures now
- Dragon Quest Builders FREE demo now available for users
- Black Ops 3 mod tools enter open beta
- Elon Musk wants to colonize Mars
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now