DisplayLink, the leading provider of technology for virtual graphics and USB-connected computing, and ASUS, a global leader in the new digital era, today announced the launch of their latest USB 3.0 universal docking station, powered by DisplayLink's SuperSpeed DL-3900 silicon, which integrates graphics, Gigabit Ethernet, and audio.
The sleek new ASUS USB 3.0-based design saves desk space and increases productivity thanks to multitasking with multiple monitors while facilitating meticulous ergonomics to accommodate user needs. Dock expandability includes HDMI, DVI, VGA, Gigabit Ethernet, 2.1 audio, microphone, plus USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connections.
By incorporating SuperSpeed graphics technology from DisplayLink, ASUS delivers a truly universal docking station catering for everyone, from business users requiring intense multitasking to multimedia-savvy home users. The new USB 3.0 HZ-1 Docking Station expands any notebook, allowing hot-desking, flexibility and the convenience that mobile users need.
"Leveraging ASUS leading computing and consumer product expertise, we are confident that the new DisplayLink-certified USB 3.0 dock will be a winning product, saving time and guaranteeing compatibility in heterogeneous hot-desk environments," said John Cummins, VP of Sales and Marketing for DisplayLink.
Pricing and Availability
The new ASUS USB 3.0 HZ-1 Docking Station is available worldwide with an MSRP of $179.99.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines