Lian-Li launches the all new TR-5 Fan Bus & Temp Gauge Combo unit
4 July 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the TR-5 Fan Bus and Temp gauge combo unit. The innovative device takes up one 5.25 bay, and has a full frontal LCD, showing the various fan speeds and temperatures within your chassis environment. It comes in two flavors; one metallic silver, the other, matt black.
Allowing up to four different temperatures (0 to 99 degrees Celsius ~ +/-2 degrees Celsius) and fan speeds, ranging from (1) CPU, (2) VGA, and (3 & 4) system 1 & system 2 fans, the TR-5 is more than adequate for your cooling needs. In addition, the device has an Alarm / Date and Time function, with settings for either degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature display modes, at the touch of a button.
The TR-5 works on 12V DC, with 0.45A maximum current 3 pin fans. At standard factory settings, the fan speed will be regulated according to pre-set temperature ranges. These can be adjusted. You may also force the device to maintain slow/medium or high speeds, or allow it to continue in automatic mode. There is a failsafe alarm option should any fan malfunction or if the temperature sensors detect overheating. When the alarm is activated, the backlit LCD displays a flashing red color.
For more details on features for the TR-5, please go to the Lian-Li website.
Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy 15 PC port won't come any time soon
- Nintendo Switch to launch only as complete bundle
- The world's tiniest smartphone has 1.54-inch display
- Is Surface Studio Microsoft's new all-in-one desktop?
- Samsung offers upgrade program for Note7 owners
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now