Lian-Li launches the all new TR-5 Fan Bus & Temp Gauge Combo unit
4 July 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the TR-5 Fan Bus and Temp gauge combo unit. The innovative device takes up one 5.25 bay, and has a full frontal LCD, showing the various fan speeds and temperatures within your chassis environment. It comes in two flavors; one metallic silver, the other, matt black.
Allowing up to four different temperatures (0 to 99 degrees Celsius ~ +/-2 degrees Celsius) and fan speeds, ranging from (1) CPU, (2) VGA, and (3 & 4) system 1 & system 2 fans, the TR-5 is more than adequate for your cooling needs. In addition, the device has an Alarm / Date and Time function, with settings for either degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature display modes, at the touch of a button.
The TR-5 works on 12V DC, with 0.45A maximum current 3 pin fans. At standard factory settings, the fan speed will be regulated according to pre-set temperature ranges. These can be adjusted. You may also force the device to maintain slow/medium or high speeds, or allow it to continue in automatic mode. There is a failsafe alarm option should any fan malfunction or if the temperature sensors detect overheating. When the alarm is activated, the backlit LCD displays a flashing red color.
For more details on features for the TR-5, please go to the Lian-Li website.
Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- Fully prep for the ITIL Foundation Exam for just $39
- Expert says self-driving cars means more car sex
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience