Lian-Li launches the all new TR-5 Fan Bus & Temp Gauge Combo unit
4 July 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the TR-5 Fan Bus and Temp gauge combo unit. The innovative device takes up one 5.25 bay, and has a full frontal LCD, showing the various fan speeds and temperatures within your chassis environment. It comes in two flavors; one metallic silver, the other, matt black.
Allowing up to four different temperatures (0 to 99 degrees Celsius ~ +/-2 degrees Celsius) and fan speeds, ranging from (1) CPU, (2) VGA, and (3 & 4) system 1 & system 2 fans, the TR-5 is more than adequate for your cooling needs. In addition, the device has an Alarm / Date and Time function, with settings for either degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature display modes, at the touch of a button.
The TR-5 works on 12V DC, with 0.45A maximum current 3 pin fans. At standard factory settings, the fan speed will be regulated according to pre-set temperature ranges. These can be adjusted. You may also force the device to maintain slow/medium or high speeds, or allow it to continue in automatic mode. There is a failsafe alarm option should any fan malfunction or if the temperature sensors detect overheating. When the alarm is activated, the backlit LCD displays a flashing red color.
For more details on features for the TR-5, please go to the Lian-Li website.
Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Report: Mobile games for Nintendo could generate millions in sales
- US government wants to fight overseas hacking programs with sanctions
- Following latest air disaster, some wonder about pilotless planes
- Save 77% On The Wireless Bluetooth Cloud Buds
- LG begins promoting 8K, with its massive 7680x4320 resolution
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi