VIA Technologies, Inc, a leading innovator of power efficient computing platforms, today announced that Capital Networks, a leader in broadcast media and software development for digital signage since 1991, has teamed up with VIA through the VIA Embedded Digital Signage ISV Program. The recently released VIA ARM DS will leverage Capital Networks Audience for Android software to create a complete Android digital signage solution for an ever widening range of applications in the digital market from kiosks, POS systems, video walls, and menu boards to TVOIP, cloud streaming, and Out of Home Advertising across a broad spectrum of retail, hospitality, education, and entertainment environments.
Capital Networks Audience for Android is one of the first Android software packages designed for digital signage and allows users to create, control, distribute and display content with enhanced features including real-time scheduling, automated data feed ingestion, as run logs for content verification and command and control capability for emergency messaging. By leveraging the sleek, energy efficient VIA ARM DS platform, content will be displayed in stunning 1080p for enhanced customer engagement.
"We are excited to partner with VIA through the VIA Embedded Digital Signage ISV Program, providing us with a hardware partner with world class operations," said Jonathan White, Vice President and CTO. "Participating in the VIA ISV program has been a fantastic experience allowing us to combine our Android development expertise with VIA's hardware know-how to create a powerful new digital signage solution for the ever growing digital market."
"We are excited about this partnership with Capital Networks as it has laid the groundwork for successful development of Android applications for our VIA ARM DS trough the VIA Embedded Digital Signage ISV Program," commented Epan Wu, Head of the VIA Embedded Platform Division. "Their focus and energy has been remarkable throughout the process and has helped create what will become the standard in the new era of Android digital signage."
The VIA ARM DS system is backed by VIA's worldwide software support and is compatible with the latest Digital Content Management software. Independent Software Vendors and System Integrators interested in purchasing development kits and working with VIA Embedded to develop solutions based on the system are invited to visit the following link to learn more about the VIA Embedded Digital Signage ISV program:
For more information about the VIA ARM DS System please visit:
For more information about Capital Networks Audience for Android, please visit:
Latest News Posts
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20