VIA Technologies, Inc, a leading innovator of power efficient computing platforms, today announced that Capital Networks, a leader in broadcast media and software development for digital signage since 1991, has teamed up with VIA through the VIA Embedded Digital Signage ISV Program. The recently released VIA ARM DS will leverage Capital Networks Audience for Android software to create a complete Android digital signage solution for an ever widening range of applications in the digital market from kiosks, POS systems, video walls, and menu boards to TVOIP, cloud streaming, and Out of Home Advertising across a broad spectrum of retail, hospitality, education, and entertainment environments.
Capital Networks Audience for Android is one of the first Android software packages designed for digital signage and allows users to create, control, distribute and display content with enhanced features including real-time scheduling, automated data feed ingestion, as run logs for content verification and command and control capability for emergency messaging. By leveraging the sleek, energy efficient VIA ARM DS platform, content will be displayed in stunning 1080p for enhanced customer engagement.
"We are excited to partner with VIA through the VIA Embedded Digital Signage ISV Program, providing us with a hardware partner with world class operations," said Jonathan White, Vice President and CTO. "Participating in the VIA ISV program has been a fantastic experience allowing us to combine our Android development expertise with VIA's hardware know-how to create a powerful new digital signage solution for the ever growing digital market."
"We are excited about this partnership with Capital Networks as it has laid the groundwork for successful development of Android applications for our VIA ARM DS trough the VIA Embedded Digital Signage ISV Program," commented Epan Wu, Head of the VIA Embedded Platform Division. "Their focus and energy has been remarkable throughout the process and has helped create what will become the standard in the new era of Android digital signage."
The VIA ARM DS system is backed by VIA's worldwide software support and is compatible with the latest Digital Content Management software. Independent Software Vendors and System Integrators interested in purchasing development kits and working with VIA Embedded to develop solutions based on the system are invited to visit the following link to learn more about the VIA Embedded Digital Signage ISV program:
For more information about the VIA ARM DS System please visit:
For more information about Capital Networks Audience for Android, please visit:
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes