HP today announced four new consumer all-in-one (AiO) PCs, including two additions to the HP ENVY line that feature the latest touch-technology innovation in a small footprint, one-cord solution.
"The clean look of an all-in-one PC and the ease of one-cord set-up are key reasons customers turn to HP," said James Mouton, senior vice president and general manager, Personal Computer Global Business Unit, HP. "The Spectre design is art as well as a powerful entertainment hub. Across our rich line of all-in-ones, we continue to drive value and differentiation that have earned us sales of more than 5 million all-in-ones."
HP all-in-ones with the power of touch
HP has built on its expertise with enhanced HP TouchSmart technology to make working, playing and staying connected as easy as a tap here or a swipe there. Designed to work with Microsoft Windows 8, the new HP ENVY 23 and HP ENVY 20 TouchSmart PCs deliver excellent performance and the capability of sensing up to 10 fingers on the screen for intuitive navigation, on-screen typing and playing games.
The HP ENVY 23 and HP ENVY 20 TouchSmart PCs offer 23- and 20-inch diagonal high-definition (HD) displays,(1) respectively. They come equipped with the latest Intel® processors, optional ExpressCache(2) and solid state drives (SSDs), and up to 3 terabytes(3) of storage for photos, videos and music. The ExpressCache SSD option provides users with fast boot-up and application start times.
For added entertainment, the HP ENVY 23 and HP ENVY 20 TouchSmart PCs offer Beats Audio and exclusive HP innovations such as the HP TrueVision HD webcam, HP Connected Photo,(4) HP Connected Backup(5) and HP Connected Music powered by Meridian.(6)
HP Connected Photo seamlessly syncs photos from a smartphone to the PC and stores them in their native resolution. HP Connected Music allows consumers to experience music downloads, streaming services and internet radio all in one convenient place. HP Connected Backup allows customers to seamlessly access and automatically back up files online for every day search, retrieval and access.
The HP ENVY 20 TouchSmart also offers HP Connected Remote,(5) which delivers the ultimate audiovisual experience by turning a smartphone or tablet into a remote control, enabling users to wirelessly control music, videos and photos.
Art intersects technology with HP SpectreONE
The HP SpectreONE AiO PC has a gorgeous ultraslim design complemented by a 23.6-inch flush-glass full HD display(1) and a unique curved back. At just 11.5 millimeters thin, the HP SpectreONE is the thinnest AiO PC in HP's portfolio, and one of the thinnest AiO PCs available on the market today.
An accompanying stylish wireless trackpad, designed specifically for the HP SpectreONE, offers users freedom of movement with multitouch capabilities. Users can scroll, swipe and tap their way through the new Windows 8 environment.
As powerful as it is beautiful, the HP SpectreONE features the latest Intel processors, an NVIDIA 1-gigabyte graphics card, optional ExpressCache(2) and optional SSD. It also delivers connectivity with HP's TouchZone near-field communication (NFC) technology and a full array of ports, including two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, HDMI-in and a Beats Audio headphones jack. With HP's TouchZone NFC technology, users simply tap a smartphone or NFC tags on the base of the HP SpectreONE to instantly transfer content or login to the PC.
An entertainment powerhouse, the HP SpectreONE offers Beats Audio, an HP TrueVision HD webcam and the new HP Connected Remote,(5) HP Connected Photo(4) and HP Connected Music.(6) Full versions of Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 and Adobe Premiere Elements 10 are provided to give users additional photo- and video-editing capabilities.
The HP SpectreONE is bundled with several services at no additional cost. To safeguard confidential data and thwart cyberthreats, the HP SpectreONE PC includes a two-year subscription to Norton Internet Security.(7) The SpectreONE also gives users support from a dedicated team of experts, and 90 days of complimentary HP SmartFriend Services.(8) HP SmartFriend Services provides stress-free assistance with PC setup and answers to all how-to questions. Customers receive prioritized treatment with a direct number, minimum wait time, extended support hours and follow-up calls. Users also can choose to receive online chat support with remote assistance.
All-in-one simplicity at a great value
For users craving the ease and space-saving design of an HP AiO PC at a great value, the HP Pavilion 20 AiO PC packs a 20-inch diagonal HD display(1) in an attractive easel design. The HP Pavilion 20 joins the recently announced HP Pavilion 23 AiO PC and offers intuitive features, including an HP TrueVision HD webcam, to keep users connected to family and friends.(5)
The HP Pavilion 20 also offers the new HP Connected Remote,(5) HP Connected Photo(4) and HP Connected Music.(6)
This new array of AiO PCs follows an Aug. 30 announcement of new touch notebooks, all designed to work with Windows 8. Additional PCs and a tablet made for business will be announced in the coming weeks.
Pricing and availability(9)
- The HP ENVY 23 TouchSmart and HP ENVY 20 TouchSmart AiO PCs are expected to be available in the United States in October at starting prices of $999 and $799, respectively.
- The HP SpectreONE is expected to be available in the United States in November with a starting price of $1,299.
- The HP Pavilion 20 is expected to be available in the United States in October with a starting price of $449.
(1) High-definition content is required for high-definition images.
(2) Requires Condusiv ExpressCache Technology software. Depending on usage and system configuration, results may vary.
(3) For hard drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software.
(4) Snapfish by HP mobile app download and Snapfish membership required. Internet service required and not included.
(5) Internet access required and not included.
(6) Availability of features varies by country. Streaming services may require a paid subscription. May not be compatible with all music files. Not compatible with DRM tracks. Internet access is required and not included.
(7) Internet access required and not included. First two years included; subscription required for live updates afterward.
(8) Some features are not available in all countries. Complimentary for 90 days from product purchase date. Offer subject to change. Cancellation is not required. Subscription is required to continue.
(9) Estimated U.S. street prices. Actual prices may vary.
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives